Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
■ Shankara Group of Institutions
■ NDIIT (New Delhi Institute of Information Technology and Management)
■ Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK)
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
S.K. Chaudhary Educational Trust (SKCET) was established in 2001 with a vision to extend helping hands towards those regions and fields that most require it. With more than a decade’s presence in the fields of Education, Rural Development, Health Care, Agriculture, Vocational Training, we are still standing strong and trying to be the torch bearers especially in the backward areas of states like Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu in addition to the urban sector. Our actions speak for the efforts we have put in to bring about progress and development in the aforementioned fields and areas.
S.K. CHAUDHARY EDUCATIONAL TRUST’S, SHANKARA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, Jaipur | KVK, Madhubani, Bihar | NDIIT New Delhi A well established educational group requires experienced faculty members in Jaipur, Delhi & Bihar.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Lab Assistant
- PA to Chairman, Head-Placement, Registrar, Examination Controller, Accountants, Librarians, Doctors (MBBS/Eye Specialist, MS (Eye) Nurses, Counsellors (F), Office Staff, Receptionists, Security Officers, Security Guards, Hostel Warden (Male/Female)
- KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA (KVK): Madhubani (Bihar)
- 1. Programme Coordinator
- 2. Subject Matter Specialist
- 3. Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)
- 4. Programme Assistant (Computer)
- 5. Farm Manager
- 6. Assistant
- 7. Stenographer Grade-III
- 8. Driver
- 9. Supporting Staff Grade-1
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- In the field of Engineering: Computer Science, Mathematics, English, IT, Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile, Electronics & Communication, Physics, Chemistry, Environment Science
- Management: Marketing, Finance, HR, International Business, Economics, IT for MBA & PGDM
- B.Ed. STREAM: Science/Arts/Commerce Group (All subjects)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications – as per NCTE norms. Retd, person may also apply.
- KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA (KVK): Madhubani (Bihar): Qualification/Pay Scale as per ICAR Norms
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kookas, Rajasthan | New Delhi | Madhubani, Bihar
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
NDIIT (New Delhi Institute of Information Technology and Management), 105, Mor Pocket, Nehru Place Road, Kalkaji, Near Bhairon Mandir, New Delhi-110019
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org