Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh, sponsored by Smt. Shakuntala Educational and Welfare Society, has been established by state of Uttar Pradesh under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide The Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh Act, 14 of 2011. The University commenced its operation from the academic session 2011-12.Galgotias University opened its door to the first batch of approximately 1,700 undergraduate and post-graduate students in July of 2011. Now in year 2021, the university has grown to more than 13000 students. Galgotias University aspires to be and is on a fast-track to become an internationally recognized university that excels in multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary education, research and innovation, educating globally competitive graduates with potential to become leaders in their fields of endeavour. The graduates will have deep knowledge within their fields but will also excel in problem solving skills, will be aware of the societal context of their chosen profession, will function effectively in teams, will have good communications skills and above all, be life-long learners.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Trainers & Coders
- Adjunct Faculty
- Chief Engineer
- House Keeping Supervisor
- Technicians-Electrical, Civil, Plumbing
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in the following School/Departments:
- School of Computer Science and Engineering(Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Graphics & Gaming, Blockchain, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing (AWS, MS Azure),C & C++,Python, Java, C#, Oracle DBA) Department of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- School of Architecture & Design
- School of Education
- School of Nursing
- School of LAW
- School of Agriculture
- School of Basic & Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Forensic Science, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Science, Environmental Science, Health Care and Clinical Research).
- School of Finance and Commerce
- School of Medical and Allied Sciences (Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, MLT, CVT, Optometry).
- School of Business
- School of Hospitality & Tourism
- Department of Humanities (Economic, Psychology, Sociology, English).
- Department of Mass Communication
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PROFESSOR- Ph.D. with minimum 10 years’ experience in the relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR- Ph.D. with minimum 8 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR- Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- TRAINERS- Experience of training students in the above mentioned coding platforms.
- Refer website for detailed list of programs and Specializations
- TRAINERS & CODERS
- Having Proficiency in one or more below but not limited to:
- Data Structure
- Linux OS & Shell Programming
- SQL Database Concepts
- Strong Programing and debugging skills in C & C++, Python, Java C#
- ADJUNCT FACULTY:
- Applications are invited from the following personnel:
- Having experience in handling projects and consultancy assignments, preferably who have worked in Research Organizations like DRDO, CSIR, R&D Units of reputed industries
- Legal professionals having experience with Corporates, Law Firm, Government Organizations
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
Interested candidates may send their CVs mentioning the position applied in the subject line to email@example.com
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Plot No. 2, Sector- 17A, Yamuna Expressway, GautamBuddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
Phone No.: 0120-4806860
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org