Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 09-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Maharshi Valmiki College of Education was established in the year 1995 by the Govt of NCT of Delhi as a Constituent College of University of Delhi to cater to the long standing need for providing avenues for pre-service elementary and secondary teacher education programmes for the aspiring students in Delhi. Initially known as College of Education and housed on the Ground Floor of Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Building, Shakarpur, Delhi the college assumed its present name, Maharshi Valmiki College of Education, later in the year 1997 drawing inspiration from the high ideals of the great teacher Valmiki.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Section Officer (Accounts)
- Librarian Academic
- Senior Personal Assistant (Sr. P.A. to Principal)
- Scientific Assistant (Computer)/ Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
- Senior Training Assistant (Sports)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Section Officer (Accounts) Officers working in the analogous post in the pay level 07 with at least 2 years of regular service as Section Officer or equivalent. Or Senior Assistant or equivalent in the pay level 6 with 5 years of regular service in Central Government Department/ State Govt. Department/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies or Universities or Institution of Higher Learning
(i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
(ii) A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a Library.
(iii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be:
Provided that the, candidates registered for the Ph.D. Degree prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinacnes / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D., candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
(a) The Ph.D degree of the candidate has been awarded in the regular mode.
(b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
(c) Open Ph.D viva voice of the candidate has been conducted;
(d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D work out of which at least one is in a referred journal.
(e) The candidates has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conference/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or nay similar agency.
PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or equivalent Experience
Officer under the Central/State Govt, PSUs, Statuary/Autonomous Bodies/ University/ College/Institution
i) Holding Analogous Post or
ii) With 03 years of experience in Pay Band of 9300 – 34800+ Grade Pay 4600 or 05 years experience with Grade Pay 4200/- or equivalent; and
iii) At least 07 years experience in library work in a reputed educational institute
Senior Personal Assistant (Sr. P.A. to Principal)
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as PrivateSecretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Skill test norms
(a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of100 w.p.m.
(b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55minutes (Hindi) on computer.
(c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, E-mail communication etc.
Scientific Assistant (Computer)/ Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
1.A Postgraduate degree/B.E./B.Tech in the relevant subject. OR
2. A Bachelor degree in the relevant subject with 02 years of experience as Technical Assistant or Scientific Assistant or in an equivalent positionin laboratory of a University or a College/R&D Institution under State/Central Government. OR
3. 03 year Diploma in relevant subject with 05 years of experience in laboratory of a University or a College/R&D Institution under State/CentralGovernment.
Senior Training Assistant (Sports) M.P Ed 2nd Class/B.Sc. 2nd Class with five year years experience in some Sports Instt/B.A with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two years experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Section Officer (Accounts) Pay Level- 07
- Librarian Academic Pay Level -1
- Senior Personal Assistant (Sr. P.A. to Principal) Pay Level -07
- Scientific Assistant (Computer)/ Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) Pay Level-06
- Senior Training Assistant (Sports) Pay Level-06
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Mahashi Valmikim College of Education invites applications (on regular/ deputation basis) from talented and motivated candidates for the following posts in the prescribed form available on the College website www.mvce.ac.in (Application form) within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in “ Employment News”
- The candidates are instructed to read carefully the detailed instructions before filling the form.
- Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once entered.
- A separate form has to be submitted for each post.
- In order to avoid last minutes rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough, college will not be responsible for any type of problem.
- Only short listed candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test/interview as the case may be.
- All information will be notified on the college website. Candidates are required to check the college website on regular basis.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Maharishi Valmiki College of Education invites online applications from eligible candidates for Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com