Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 08-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Goa Institute of Management is a leading business school focused on transforming and improving management education. With over 900 students from different states of India and abroad, 25+ clubs, and more than 80 yearly events, there’s never a dull moment at GIM.
Goa Institute Of Management Is A Premier Academic Institution Located In Sanquelim With A Campus Covering Approx 36,000 Sqm Of Built Up Are Over 50 Acres And A Combined Student/Faculty/Staff Strength Of About 1500. Goa Institute Of Management Are Looking For An Experienced Senior Technical And Facilities Manager To Oversee All Fresh Construction Activities, Maintain The Existing Infrastructure And Ensure That All Facilities Are Safe/Well-Functioning. The Ideal Candidate Must Be Able To Provide Technical Inputs At All Stages Of Planning, Construction And Maintenance, As Well As Optimize The Use Of Equipment, While Reducing Operating Costs. He Must Also Ensure Safe Operations Of All The Engineering Activity And Must Also Ensure That All Critical Drawings And Approvals Are Well Maintained With Ease Of Retrieval. In Dealing With Statutory And Government Authorities He Has To Have The Inclination To Be Able To Deal With All Levels And To Expedite The Approvals.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Technical Manager
- Overseeing The Functioning Of The Projects Team Comprising 3 Supervisors Plus 600 Or More Contract Workers Of All Categories
- Preparation Of Capital Proposals, Cost Benefit Analysis For New Projects
- Provide Inputs On Sustainable Building Practices And Latest Technology
- Presenting The Above To The Campus Development Committee
- Liaising With The Architect During Planning, Contractor/Vendor Selection, Construction And Commissioning Of All Fresh Buildings On Campus As Well As Renovation/Refurbishment
- Preparing Tenders And Liaising With Contractors/Vendors
- Implement Approved Proposals Within An Acceptable Time Schedule And Within 5% Of The Approved Cost Estimate
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering From A Reputed Institution (Master’s Preferred)
- Minimum Ten Years Of Experience In Facilities/Construction/Project Management Or Other Relevant Experience
- Well-Versed In Technical/Engineering Operations And Facilities Management Best Practices
- Knowledge Of Basic Accounting And Finance Principles
- Good Knowledge Of Software Such As MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD Or Similar
- Good Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Good Organizational And Leadership Skills
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Last Date To Send In Application: 18th August 2021
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18th August 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Goa Institute of Management invites online applications from eligible candidates for Senior Technical Manager positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday August 18th, 2021