Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 08-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
CEPT University, established in 1962, is focused on understanding, designing, planning, constructing, and managing human habitat. Its teaching programs are designed to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs aim to deepen the understanding of human habitat. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. Faculties at the University function as a collaborative of full-time faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities. The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning, focused on planning in the public realm, was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at CEPT is to improve student learning outcomes by inspiring, supporting and strengthening new directions in pedagogy and learning. The role of TLC is that of a facilitator and a collaborator.
The TLC facilitates:
- Preparation for studio units and courses through structured workshops
- Sharing of good teaching practices among faculty members
- Innovation in teaching methods by partnering with faculty members
- Faculty development through online learning resources and peer learning
CEPT University invites applications for the position of Executive – TLC. We are looking for professionals, who possess excellent administration, communication and coordination skills with an understanding of various operative processes at the university level.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION / DEPARTMENT
- Executive, Teaching Learning Center
🎯 ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in all logistical aspects of online teaching. It will involve making communication material (posters, booklets, videos), for relevant online platforms, providing support with software’s and applications. Applicant should have strong graphical skills.
- Organize meetings, workshops and events with tutors and teaching assistants.
- Maintain data, collate information and prepare reports.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture, with minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity preferably in Education sector.
- Masters’ Degree in any discipline or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and with minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity preferably in Education sector.
- Knowledge of MS-office/ Knowledge of learning management system.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Working knowledge of learning tools and platforms like Miro and Google classrooms, would be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please apply at https://forms.gle/Qv8Lt32cjAXdCYJu5 and also by emailing the following documents to email@example.com.
- Resume / CV (including names of 3 references).
- Please mention current and expected emoluments and perquisites.
Last date is 22-Aug-2021. The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by 22-Aug-2021, although the review process will continue until the position is filled.
Note: Interested Internal candidates may also submit their applications through their Dean/HODs.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
- The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 22-Aug-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
CEPT University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Executive, Teaching Learning Center positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.