Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 07-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching Positions empanelment as Visiting Faculty Recruitment
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has been established through an act of the Legislative Assembly of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, namely the “Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University Act, 2019 (DELHI ACT 04 OF 2020) to provide quality education in applied sciences and skill education. The University came into existence on 15th August 2020 vide Notification dated 14.08.2020.
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) is looking for short-term appointment of Curriculum/ Academic Calendar Development Experts for handling different academic responsibilities related to development and design of the curriculum
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Curriculum/ Academic Calendar Development Experts
- B.A. (Spanish)
- B.A. (Digital Media & Design)
- B.A. (Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy)
- B.Sc. (Data Analytics)
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Com. (Business Process Management)
- BBA (Retail Management)
- BBA (Facilities and Hygiene Management)
- BBA (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
- BMS (e-Commerce Operations)
- BMS (Land Transportation)
- English Communication
- EVS and Disaster Management
- BBA Courses
- Soft Skills
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Undertakes capacity development, pedagogy, assessment measures and partnerships
● Initiates and supports in activities like Faculty recruitment and identification
● Design and implement academic calendar and activities
● Support curriculum development and define overall pedagogical methodologies for different courses
● Develop teaching materials for faculty and instructors
● Conduct research and collaborate with educators, subject experts and other professionals to develop curricula and learning resources
● Deliver lectures and conduct seminars in domain expertise under the various academic programs offered at DSEU
● Propose and facilitate academic partnerships and collaborations with credible organizations and resource persons with DSEU
● Support overall implementation of academic programs at DSEU in close coordination with the core team
- At least Post Graduation Degree or equivalent in fields relevant to the courses offered at DSEU (list attached below).
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the relevant field(s).
- Strong digital and research skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project/academic planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of educational assessment.
- Prior experience in building a course/ subject/ topic and teaching experience is preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dwarka, New Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your CV(s), examples of relevant work done, scope of work that you can deliver and expected remuneration for the same with justification of costs. Please email on email@example.com
The last date for applying is 15th August 2021
Please fill in the form for your application on https://forms.gle/KQM4jvjG6Mc7Lt747
Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 15th August 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(011) – 20985112
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Application for the Post of Curriculum/ Academic Calendar Development Experts
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Sunday August 15th, 2021