Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 07-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Central Institute of Psychiatry is a premier institution for mental health in India. The British established this hospital on 17th May, 1918 with the name of Ranchi European Lunatic Asylum. CIP, Ranchi has come a long way covering a journey of 100 years witnessing many transitions and at the same time taking the credit of development of a comprehensive mental health service delivery centre with many innovations in the field of mental health and neurosciences including clinical services, state of art research and manpower training in the country. Spread across 211 acres in the picturesque city of Ranchi, today, CIP offers the latest medical advances in an environment that promotes mental health and enhances a sense of wellbeing.
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts on Deputation (including short term contract) from Officers of Central or State Government or Union Territories or Central or State Government University or Central or State Government Autonomous Institutions or Central or State Government Public Sector Undertakings possessing the qualifications as mentioned below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Library and Information Officer
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor of Clinical Psychology
- Professor of Psychiatric Social Work
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Professor of Clinical Psychology
1.Master Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or institute.
2. Master in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution.
3. Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution.
4. Ten years teaching and research experience in Clinical Psychology out of which at least five years teaching experience should be as Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution
Professor of Psychiatric Social Work
1.Master Degree in Social Work or Sociology from a recognized university or institution. 2. Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized university or institution.
3. Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized university or institution.
4. Ten years teaching and research experience out of which five years teaching experience should be as Associate Professor of Psychiatric Social Work.
Chief Administrative Officer
1.Bachelor degree in any subject from a recognised University or Institution.
2. Seven years experience of administration, accounts and establishment work in a supervisory capacity from the Central Government or State Government or Union territory Administration or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertakings or Universities or recognised research institution or semi- Government organisation.
Library and Information Officer (i). Masters Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognised University or Institute. (ii). Five years professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State government or Union territories or public sector undertakings or recognised Universities or recognised research institutes or autonomous or statutory organisation.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor Level 12 of Pay Matrix (Rs.78800-209200/-)
- Chief Administrative Officer Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Rs.67700-208700/-)
- Library and Information Officer Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Rs.67700-208700/-)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Ranchi , Jharkhand
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The application in the proforma as given in Annexure – I may be sent through proper channel to The Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, P.O. & P.S.: Kanke, District: Ranchi – 834006, Jharkhand within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News with the following:-
(a) Complete up-to-date ACRs of the officers for the last 5 years or photocopies thereof duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent on each page. Photocopies of ACRs not attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent shall not be accepted.
(b) Certificate by the Administrative Authority as per format given at Annexure – II.
(c) However, an advance copy of the application may be forwarded directly to the above mentioned address to facilitate timely receipt of the application.
The application/CV not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of Qualification and Experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
Applications received after the due date or without any of the aforesaid documents/information or otherwise incomplete shall not be considered.
While forwarding the application, it may be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct, there is no doubt about the integrity of the officer and that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 60 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Central Institute of Psychiatry invites applications from eligible candidates for Professor, Chief Administrative Officer Library and Information Officer positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Wednesday October 6th, 2021