Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 07-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus is one of the premier technical and science institutes of higher learning in India. It was established by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) as one of its latest campuses in the year 2008 with the first batch graduating in the year 2012. BITS, Pilani is one of India’s top technical and science universities established under Sec. 3 of the UGC act. The campus is built with state-of-the-art infrastructure without affecting the scenic beauty of the area. Modern laboratories, well-furnished classrooms, lecture theatre complexes, student activity center, auditorium, playground and modern ICT infrastructure, all come together to make BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus a well-equipped campus.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Office Superintendent – Student Welfare Division
- System Administrator -CSIS
- Senior Developer /Developer -ERP
- Technician- Computer Centre
- Technician -Civil Engineering
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/hyderabad/ntpositions
Office Superintendent – Student Welfare Division Knowledge in accounts to handle the fee collection and reconciliation also disbursal of scholarships. Coordinating in auditing. Good Drafting skills and able to liaison with Registrar office, UGC, Govt. and other external agencies.
System Administrator -CSIS
• Manage the department servers, including virtualisation, RAID, setting up offsite backup, etc.
• Manage the department network, including monitoring WiFi dark spots and reporting it to the Institute team
• Manage the department labs, including installation and upgradation of OS and other software, upkeep of
hardware, creating and managing user accounts, etc.
• Monitor performance of different infrastructure in the department including power, cooling, etc.
• Manage security and firewall requirements of the department
• Prepare plans for department infrastructure and lab upgrades, including setting up a SAN to serve all the desktop PCs in the labs, etc.
• Prepare scripts to automate activities in the department like taking backup, inventory and stock management, etc.
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Any other responsibilities as designated by the department from time to time.
Senior Developer /Developer -ERP
Key responsibilities will include technical analysis & definition, design, development & testing. Responsibilities in detail are as under:
• Work in coordination with the module lead to design, develop & test the ERP applications.
• Work with users / consultants to configure, test and make live various ERP modules in the Student management system, Human Capital Management & Finance system etc.
• Prepare user friendly documentation and training material on various modules and take part in training to all users on ERP.
• Support faculty, staff and students with general / technical queries on various modules in PeopleSoft.
Technician- Computer Centre Installing and maintaining well -functioning computer networks, connections and cabling Performing troubleshooting to network failures and Identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network and some documentation experience
Technician -Civil Engineering Able to Handle advance equipment’s in Civil Engineering Laboratories Like Survey, Transportation, Concrete and Soil and environmental Labs
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
❖ Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
❖ Ability to operate a computer with working knowledge of MS Office and relevant programs applicable to the role
Office Superintendent – Student Welfare Division Graduate / Post Graduate. Minimum 10 years (preferably 5 years as Asst. office Superintendent at a similar educational institution.
System Administrator -CSIS B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent 5-10 years of experience in a similar environment
Senior Developer /Developer -ERP (B.E./MCA/MBA) degree in Computer Science. Minimum 4 years of experience in system implementation or support in various modules of PeopleSoft or any ERP.
Technician- Computer Centre BE/MCA with CCNA or CCNP certifications. 3-5 years of experience in reputed organizations in a similar role is an added advantage.
Technician -Civil Engineering Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering. 3-5 years of experience in an similar educational institution
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Office Superintendent – Student Welfare Division Level 8 (Entry Pay 47,600)
- System Administrator -CSIS Level 8 (Entry Pay 47,600)
- Senior Developer /Developer -ERP 8 to 12 Lakhs per annum
- Technician- Computer Centre Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500 Pay)
- Technician -Civil Engineering Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500 Pay)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
❖ These positions are open for both internal and external candidates. We request you to refer suitable candidates for the above positions.
❖ External candidates may send applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Position applied for details in the subject.
❖ Internal candidates are requested to submit application along with a letter justifying their suitability for the position duly forwarded by their reporting Officers to HR Manager.
❖ Last date to submit the applications to the HR Manager is August 16, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is August 16, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
+91 40 6630 3999
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Hyderabad Campus invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Non Academic positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.