Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Kala-Amb, Distt. Sirmour (H.P), has been operating under the aegis of Maa Saraswati Educational Trust since 2002. Maa Saraswati Educational Trust is registered in the state of Haryana on 15th March 2002. The promoters of the Trust are highly qualified persons, having vast experience in the field of education, who are dedicated to produce excellent and quality technical education based on moral values and ethics. The main objective of the trust is to develop skilled and educated manpower in the area where there is acute shortage.Himalayan Group Of Professional Institutions encourages innovation in education and entrepreneurship. It provides the drive, intelligence, and contemporary infrastructure to all its stakeholders and inspires them to be inventive, ingenious, and imaginative, whether it is education or entrepreneurship. This vision has led to the successful development of our “Skill Development Centre” which is by far one of the largest “SDC” across the state. The SDC or the Centre of Excellence has been established on the lines of “Skill India Mission”, where the concept has been designed to provide learning which is oriented on practical and is driven by industry expertise so that the students have the learning on latest technologies and skill sets that will help them to become professionals.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION
- Director (Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing & Academics)
- Principal (B.Ed. & Law)
- ACADEMIC STAFF
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
- Accounts Officer, Registrar, Administrator, Training & Placement Officer, Stenographer, PS, PA, Security, Supervisor, Building Maintenance Supervisor, Cooking Staff & Mess Supervisor, Hostel Warden (Boys & Girls) Marketing Officers for each District of Himachal Pardesh. Procurement Officers for Medical Supplies
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS FOR HIMALYAN SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- Driver Trainer • Light Motor Vehicle Driver • Bar Bender & Steel Fixer. • Retail Sale Associate • Mason (General & Tiling) • Mobile Phone Hardware Repairer • TV Repair Technician • Unarmed Security Guard • Optical Fiber Technician • General Duty Assistant • Refrigeration, Air Conditioner & Washing Machine Repairer
- Staff Required under DDUGKY
- ♦ Placement Officer -1
- ♦ Placement Executives – 3
- ♦ MIS -1
- ♦ HR -1
- ♦ English & Soft Skills – 2
- ♦ Information Technology (IT) Trainer – 2
- ♦ Networking Administrator -1
- ♦ Consulting Psychologist -1
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Lecturer
- B.Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, CSE, ECE) Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English
- B.Ed. (Teaching of Science, Maths, English, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit)
- Pharmacy, BBA, MBA, BCA, Nursing, Law, Political Science, Economics, History
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification and Experience as per Norms
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Sirmour , Himachal Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail their resume on email@example.com within 10 days of release of this advertisement
♦ website: www.hgpi.in
Contact No. 96713-00918
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Saturday August 14th, 2021