Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Kerala Senior Secondary School is categorized under English medium School, which is located in Viswanathapuram, Madurai. The Kerala Senior Secondary School is committed to both thought and action. Our renowned faculty deliver bold new ideas. The aim of Kerala Senior Secondary School is to provide a high quality education in a happy, caring and safe environment. While academic achievements are high, we are equally concerned that each child is given the opportunity to discover and develop other talents, be they sporting, artistic, music or personal. Our strong belief is that education need not be focused on rote learning. Rather, it should be oriented towards developing a fuller person — in body, mind and soul, a person imbued with a sense of independence.commitment and compassion, a person capable of providing the kind of leadership our society needs.
(Linguistic Minority School, Run by Kerala Education Society, Delhi- Regd), Aided by Directorate of Education Govt of NCT of Delhi.
Applications are invited for the following permanent posts in above mentioned Govt.
Aided Linguistic Minority School as per details given under.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- ASSISTANT TEACHER
- NURSERY TEACHER
- LAB ASSISTANT
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PET (FEMALE)
- TGT (ENGLISH)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Age, Pay and Qualification are as per the Recruitment Rules of Directorate of Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi. Only CTET qualified candidates, which is a mandatory requirement as per notification No.F.4/(6)(350)/E-l V/2011/621 dated 07.10.2011 issued by the Director of Education, will be eligible for the post of TGT (English) and Assistant Teacher. Preference will be given to the candidates with the knowledge of Malayalam. (For Assistant Teacher and Nursery Teachers, knowledge of Malayalam language is essential.)
- Experience certificates, if any, must mention designation and the post held, pay scale, period and should be counter signed by the concerned DDE (Zone).
- Govt Employees must route their application through proper channel along with NOC.
- Incomplete/in-correct applications and applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- The educational qualification, age, experience, other eligibility conditions etc. against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants are requested to clearly mention the post applied for on the envelope.
- For Recruitment Rules please visit www.edudel.nic.in
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- PET (FEMALE) Post 01 UR B 44,900-142,400 LEVEL-7
- TGT (ENGLISH) Post 01 UR B 44,900-142,400 LEVEL-7
- ASSISTANT TEACHER Post 01 UR B 35,400-112,400 LEVEL-6
- NURSERY TEACHER Post 02 UR B 35,400-112,400 LEVEL-6
- LAB ASSISTANT Post 01 UR C 25,500-81,100 LEVEL-4
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Desirous candidates are requested to apply to The Manager, Kerala Senior Secondary School, M-Block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi – 110018, within 21 days from the date of advertisement by registered post only along with the attested testimonials (ie; self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets of each semester/year etc…)
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 21 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Tuesday August 24th, 2021