Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
stablished under the umbrella of the Umesh Education Trust in 1964, the Cambridge Group of Institutions has built a legacy of holistic education for its students in the four decades of its service to the community. Standing tall at the forefront of quality education in the state of Karnataka, the Cambridge Group of Institutions strives to inculcate in its students a sense of pride and empowerment, driving them to explore opportunities at building their career in a field of their choice or become job providers by pursuing entrepreneurship ventures. Under Cambridge Group of Institutions conglomerate, we offer a wide range of courses in Cambridge School, PU, Degree, Engineering, along with MBA/MCA & Ph.D divisions. Spread over 16 acres of verdant serenity, Cambridge Group of Institutions has been developed to provide an idyllic and conducive environment to students to harmonise their curriculum, physical and mental well-being.
RECRUITMENT FOR TEACHING & NON-TEACHING POSITIONS Applications invited for various positions as indicated below
TEACHING POSITIONS PROFESSORS, ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS and ASSISTANT PROFESSORS in the following departments.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Physical Education Director
- NON-TEACHING STAFF
- Administrative Staff
- Account Executives
- Assistant Librarian
- Foreman/Lab Instructor
- HR Professionals
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developers
- Security Supervisor
- Hostel Wardens (Male & Female)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
• Information Science & Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications & experience as per AICTE norms.
• ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF – Graduates with good communication skills and computer proficiency.
• ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES – B.Com./M. Com with ERP knowledge.
• ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN – M.L.I.Sc. with good communication skills and proficiency in using Library software & e-resources.
• FOREMAN/LAB INSTRUCTOR – BE/Diploma candidates with experience. (AI&ML, CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE, MECH, CIV)
• HR PROFESSIONALS (Employee relations)
• GRAPHIC DESIGNER – 2 years of experience, must be proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw and Illustrator.
• WEB DEVELOPERS- Knowledge of PHP, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, MySQL, Word Press preferred, Handling AWS.
• SECURITY SUPERVISOR – Retired defense personnel will be given preference.
• HOSTEL WARDENS (MALE & FEMALE) – Candidates with 2-3 years of experience as warden.
• RECEPTIONIST – Graduate candidate with pleasant personality and proficiency in English and Kannada.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ salary as per AICTE norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th August, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 4th August, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org