Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 27-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) stands amidst the natural grandeur in Umiam village, which is about 20 kms away from Shillong city. Like other constituent units of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi, this Regional Institute of Education too, caters to the educational needs of the eight states of the North East- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
North East Regional institute of Education will be appointing Assistant Professors purely on Contractual Basis for the following posts. Interview for the posts will be conducted online through video conferencing.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Physics)
- Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Special Education)
- Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Mathematics)
- Assistant Professor (Teaching Methodology for Psychology)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Good Academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of “B” in the seven point scale at Master Degree level in the relevant subject (Physics/Special Education/Mathematics/Psychology/Physical Education) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)/SLET in the relevant subject for Assistant Professors conducted by the UGC/CSIR or any other agency accredited by the UGC. Exemption, if any, to be provided will be strictly as per guidelines issued by MHRD. GOI and UGC to persons who have obtained a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the standards prescribed by the UGC under University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedures for award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) regulation.2009.
- Postgraduate degree in Education (M.Ed/M. A. Education) with minimum 55% marks (This criteria may be relaxed in case candidates with required qualifications are not found for the posts).
- Teaching experience in College/Institutions for Teaching Methodology for B.Ed/M.Ed Students for methods of Physics. Special Education, Mathematics and Psychology.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Assistant Professor Remuneration/month(Consolidated) Rs. 45.000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their application in the prescribed Application Form on or before 7th August 2021 by e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of all necessary documents as mentioned in the application form. Incomplete application liable to be rejected.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 7th August 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0364-2570009 /24 /17 /82
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
North East Regional Institute of Education invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
North East Regional Institute of Education will be appointing four Assistant Professors in various subjects purely on Contractual Basis through online video conferencing. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email and the interview link will be shared accordingly. For details please check complete advertisement
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Saturday August 7th, 2021