Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 27-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏢 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
The Centre for WTO Studies was established at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in November, 2002. Centre is a professional body which conducts independent research and training programmes on the WTO and related matters. For its academic work, the Centre intends to engage 4 persons as Faculty in any one of the three levels given below on contract basis for a period of one year
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
(i) Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor (Services and Electronic Commerce – 2 posts);
(ii) Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor (WTO reform and new issues- 1 post); and
(iii) Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor (IPRs and other WTO issues – 1 post).
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Direct or indirect experience in WTO and/or trade issues.
- Minimum 10 years’ sectoral (Officer Level)/research/teaching experience, of which 8 years should be at the level of Assistant/Associate Professor. Experience at the level of Associate Professor may carry more weightage. For persons with research/teaching experience, at least 4 years of experience as Associate Professor should be in a premier institution such as IIM, IIT, IISC, NITIE, Central University or similar academic institutions.
- Ph.D. shall be essential.
- Consistently good academic record with at least 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Graduation and Post Graduation level.
- Post-graduate degree in Economics or Law is desirable.
- The Candidate should have expertise in Trade Policy making and should have undertaken research on different WTO issues.
Educational and other qualifications required:A person shall be eligible to be appointed as Associate Professor only if he/she has direct or indirect experience in WTO and / or Trade issues. Minimum 8 years’ sectoral (Officer Level) experience or research and teaching experience of which 3 years should be at Assistant Professor Level or equivalent as per UGC qualifications amended time to time. Experience shall include evidence of substantive research through quality publications. Ph.D is essential, as per UGC guidelines amended time to time. Consistently good academic record with at least 55% ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Graduation and Post Graduation level. Post graduate degree in Economics or Law is desirable.
Educational and other qualification required: Relevant work experience or research and studies produced in trade related
areas. Minimum 3 years’ sectoral (Officer Level)/research/teaching experience. A Ph. D / NET qualification is desirable. Post graduate degree in Economics or Law is desirable.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The scales of pay for the faculty at the Centre shall be equivalent to those at IIFT, as may be revised from time to time.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Indian nationals having the above qualification and experience should only apply and send their C.V. by email to email@example.com latest by 9th August 2021.
The application should also clearly indicate whether it is for the post of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or Professor and the specific academic work area. It must also contain details of employment of the candidate over the past 10-15 years and
the list of publication.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submission of online applications is 9th August 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday August 9th, 2021