Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 26-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
New Horizon Scholars School Airoli, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education prides itself on the quality of its educational programmes, the dedication of its staff and the vivacity of its students. New Horizon Scholars School, opened its door on 21st June 2010 and has made remarkable progress since then in scholastic and co-scholastic arenas. The school is located in a picturesque location, overlooking the Mulund-Airoli bridge. The school has been built in a tranquil area conducive to learning. Our broad and balanced curriculum is designed to foster both academic achievement and nurture the unique potential of each student on their journey to become successful individuals, who can confidently take their place and make a difference in this ever-changing world.
INVITES APPLICATION FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS RECRUITMENT
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Vice Principal
- PGT/TGT Post Graduate Teachers /Trained Graduate Teachers
- PRT Primary Teacher
- Pre-Primary Teacher
- Computer/IT Teacher
- Special Educator
- Student Counsellor
- Software Developer
- Hardware Professional
- Computer Hardware
- Office Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- TGT/ PGT : Subjects: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science (Phy, Chem, Bio), Social Studies, Economics, FMM, IP, Accountancy, Business Studies, Geology.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Principal: Post Graduate with B.Ed / M.Ed, 15 years of teaching experience & 5 years work experience as a Principal / Vice Principal.
- Vice Principal: Post Graduate with B.Ed/M.Ed, 10 years of teaching experience & 5 years work experience as a Vice Principal.
- Co-ordinator: Post Graduate with B.Ed, 8 years of teaching experience & 3 years work experience as a Co-ordinator.
- TGT/ PGT : B.Sc/ M.Sc, BA/ MA & MCom with B.Ed.
- Subjects: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science (Phy, Chem, Bio), Social Studies, Economics, FMM, IP, Accountancy, Business Studies, Geology.
- PRT: Graduates with B.Ed / D.Ed.
- Pre-Primary Teacher: Graduates with ECCEd.
- Computer/IT Teacher: BCA/MCA.
- Special Educator: Post Graduates / Graduates with B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Student Counsellor: MA (Psychology).
- Librarian : B.Lib/M.Lib.
- Nurse : GNM/ANM Nursing with 2-3 years working experience.
- Accountant: Post Graduate with knowledge of Tally & finalisation of Balance Sheet.
- Software Developer: BSc(IT), MCA, BTec(IT) with 2-3 years working experience.
- Hardware Professional: BSc(IT) with
- Computer Hardware Certified with 2-3 years working experience.
- Office Assistant: Graduate / Post Graduate.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates proficient in English, MS Office & Communication Skills with at least 3 years work exp. may apply with a recent passport size photo, CV & a handwritten application to
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: +91-9702454576
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org