Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are autonomous public institutions of national importance for higher education in engineering, science and technology. Starting with IIT Kharagpur in 1951, there are 23 such Institutes of excellence all over India today, and IIT Palakkad belongs to this prestigious group. Celebrated as a major granary of Kerala, Palakkad is the gateway to the State from the North in the form of the nearly 40-kilometre break in the Western Ghats, called the Palakkad Gap. The place is known for its rich traditions, great historical events and personalities connected with it, and its sylvan surroundings, especially the Silent Valley rain forests and the famed palmyra trees.IIT Palakkad was announced by the Government of India in 2014. We began with a headstart in the very next academic year, 2015-16, with the support of our mentor Institute (IIT Madras).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
● Project areas: Computer Architecture, Compiler Design
● Required skills: The candidate should have sound knowledge in programming with an ability to think and work independently and have experience in programming languages such as C, C++.
● Eligibility: B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/ Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
● Appointment duration: Initially for six months with the possibility of extension for another tenure depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds
● No. of Positions: One
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- The monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 31,000/- (Thirty One Thousand Rupees Only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis. In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA at 8% will be provided as per Government of India rules.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes and certificates pertaining to your educational qualifications starting from class X (in a single PDF) to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Junior Research Fellow – IITPKD/2021/019/CSE/SAD. The candidate is expected to join immediately after receiving the offer letter.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Deadline for application: 7 August 2021 (Sunday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad Notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow – Computer Science & Engineering
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.