Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 23-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY VADODARA – INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS DIU – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara International Campus Diu (IIITV-ICD) is a satellite campus of Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara (IIIT Vadodara, an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament) . IIITV-ICD has been established at Education Hub, Kevdi – Diu under partnership with Government of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu (UT Administration of DNH & DD ) with the approval of Board of Governors (BoG) wherein Ministry of Education (earlier MHRD) is a member. The graduates from this campus will be awarded degree by IIIT Vadodara.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Chief Administrative
- Junior Technical Superintendent
- System Administrator
- Junior Superintendent
- Administrative Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Software Design and Engineering
- Formal methods, Theoretical Computer Science
- High Performance Computing, Computer Architecture
- Data base Management System and Web Technology
- IOT, Computer Networks, WSN, Wireless Networks
- Cyber securities, Block chain
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- All qualification and experience will be considered on the basis of closing date of application.
- The candidates may download the Essential & Desirable Qualifications, Experience details, General Details and Application Form from the institute website: http://diu.iiitvadodara.ac.in/ as follows:
(a) Annexure -I Miscellaneous details for Faculty Recruitment
(b) Annexure – II – Application Form for Faculty Recruitment
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Grade – II Level-10, (Rs. 57700 – 98200)
- Assistant Professor Grade – II Level-11, (Rs. 68900- 117200)
- Chief Administrative Officer Level-12, (Rs. 78800 – 209200)
- Junior Technical Superintendent Level-6, (Rs. 35400-112400)
- System Administrator Level-6, (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Junior Superintendent Level-6, (Rs. 35400- 112400)
- Administrative Assistant Level-3, (Rs. 21700-69100)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kevdi – Diu (U.T)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates may download the Essential & Desirable Qualifications, Experience details, General Details and Application Form from the Institute website: http://diu.iiitvadodara.ac.in/ (Application Form for Faculty Positions, Application Form for Non Teaching Positions)
- The above advertisement is for Contract employment only, and only the terms and conditions as mentioned in the Annexure-I of detailed advertisement are applicable.
- The complete Application along with relevant supporting documents duly self-attested and application fee (as applicable) should be sent by registered post/ speed post to Nodal Officer, IIITV-ICD Cell, Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, Block No. 9, c/o Government Engineering College Campus, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382 028. Receipt of incomplete application/ application without supporting documents/ application without fee will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are required to send soft copy of the filled up Application (in pdf format) with scanned supporting documents to Email ID: email@example.com. However, it is to be noted that sending of hard copy of filled up Application with all supporting documents (as applicable) by the due date is essential. List of the Candidates, “whose applications are received by the due date” will be published on the Institute website without screening within 15 days for the information of all concerned.
NOTE:- IIITV-ICD was established in the year 2020 as an satellite campus of HIT Vadodara, an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Education (earlier Ministry of Human Resource Development), Govt, of India under PPP (Public Private Partnership). IIITV-ICD is in Self-Sustainable Mode and hence does not receive any fund under Code Head OH-36 (Grant in-aid Salaries) from the Govt, of India or UT Administration of Daman and Diu towards salaries of its employees. These points are highlighted hereto for general information. Institute has adopted the pay structure of Central Government at present which may get revised in due course based on sustainability of the Institute and/or as and when rules are framed and implemented by the Institute.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for receiving soft copy by email 16-08-2021
Last Date for receiving hard copy 7 days from
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
IIIT Vadodara – International Campus Diu invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
Faculty Positions at IIIT Vadodara – International Campus Diu–Click Here
Non Teaching Positions at IIIT Vadodara – International Campus Diu–Click Here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Wednesday August 18th, 2021