Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 22-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University. The tranquil ambience of the Campus provides the right kind of atmosphere for serious study and research.
The Centre of Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CUT) at Institute of Technology (IOT), University of Kashmir, Zakura Campus invites applications on plain paper from eligible aspirants replete with full correspondence address, email and mobile number as per qualifications and experience shown against each for following temporary/tenure positions to be hired as Technical Human Resource for the CUE Incubation Centre
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant
- IPR Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Institute of Nursing
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Technical Assistant
- B. Tech./B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech. /B.E. Electronics Engineering
- One Year Experience of working in Lab/ Workshop
- IPR Assistant
- L.L.B with Graduation in Science /Engineering
- Experience of filing/drafting patents
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary of the appointees shall be paid on the basis of their qualification.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The positions are purely temporary and tenure based in nature;
- Reservations and Age Relaxations will be followed as per University norms;
- Shortlisting of candidates shall be made on the basis of criteria in vogue at the University;
- The selection shall not confer any right to the candidate to lay claim to any post/position in the University of Kashmir or permanent adjustment;
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any post, cancel the advertisement or to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof Applications duly signed and appended with necessary testimonials/certificates indicating above requirements should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 30th July, 2021. There shall be no extension in the date.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 30th July, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 (194) 227 2096
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of Kashmir invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 Post expires at Friday July 30th, 2021