Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021| FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 19-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one of the thirty-one NITs of the country, which came into existence on 7th August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. At the time of inception, Institute had only two departments i.e, Civil and Electrical Engineering having an intake of 30 students in each.The goals of the Institute as embodied in logo are truly remarkable in their scope and vision. The Institute offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture, Management and Humanities. The Institute spares no effort to foster the spirit of national integration among students, a close interaction with industry and laying strong emphasis on research. The institute has the flexibility to evolve and change in response to requirements of the Industry and happenings in technical world. Various programmes serve the purpose of building a comprehensive foundation of knowledge and of enhancing confidence, creativity and innovation in its students.
The Institute invites online application for filling up Faculty positions purely on contract basic with Consolidated Salary for routine aching services in various departments of the Institute. Temporary Faculty will be engaged initially for Six months or till the end of the semester whichever is earlier. However on the basis of performance and the recommendations of the concerned Head, the extension can be given for another semester subjected to a maximum period of twelve months from the date of initial joining.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Temporary Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotech Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Power System/ High Voltage Engineering/ Conditional Monitoring/ Control System
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Material Science and Engineering
- Material Science/Electronic Material/Physical Metallurgy /Powder Metallurgy/ceramics
- Department of Architecture
- Architecture Design
- Department of Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Engineering Mathematics
- Department of Physics & Photonics Science
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Physical/lnorganic / organic Chemistry
- Department of Humanities & Social Science
- Communication Skill(English)
- Organizational Behaviour
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
i. For all Department (except Department of Architecture):
• Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first have first class in the preceding degree(s)
• (Derived from Schedule-E NIT Statutes for entry level post).
ii. For Department of Architecture:
• Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
If suitable Ph.D candidates are not available for Department of Architecture then candidate having M. Arch. / M. Plan degree with first class both at PG & UG (B. Arch / B.Plan) and one year professional experience (derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statues for entry level post) may also be considered.
• In case first class in not mentioned in the preceding degrees/ certificate/marks sheets, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-points scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
• Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice-versa given by individual institute / University will not be considered / allowed for determination of eligibility.
• In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10 point scale) then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the mentor/ Supervisor/ Head of the Department) of the Institute / University to the effect of having secured first class must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently on 10 point scale for determination of eligibility.
Here UG and PG Degree means (Bachelor’s Degree onwards):-
A. Engineering Departments:
UG Degree: B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.Tech. / M.E.or equivalent in relevant discipline.
B. Architecture Department:
UG Degree: B.Arch. / B.PIan. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.Arch. / M.PIan.or equivalent in relevant discipline.
C. Science Department (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics):
UG Degree: B. Sc./ B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M. Sc. / M. Tech. / M.E.or equivalent in relevant discipline.
D. Humanities & Social Science Department:
UG Degree: B.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Ph.D. Degree Holders: Rs. 70,000/- per month (all inclusive)
- M. Arch./ M. Plan. Degree Holders: Rs. 60,000/- per month (all inclusive)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Download the blank application form (PDF / Doc) from the Institute Website.
Fill up the application from, paste a recent photograph, and sign it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as single PDF and upload it on Google form available at Institute website https://nith.ac.in/advertisement-recruitments
For each post, the candidate has to submit/upload separate application form on Google link.
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur invites on-line applications from the eligible candidates for engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on contract basis on consolidated salary) in various Departments of the Institute.
Opening date of online portal : 16-07-2021
Last date for submission of online application :29-07-2021
Date of on-line Interview : Will be displayed on the Institute website separately
Google form link : https://forms.gle/BghBZmGedoPohRqRA
For details of vacancy, qualifications, terms and conditions, emoluments, instructions and on-line application form; the candidates may visit institute website: http://www.nith.ac.in.
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur invites online applications from eligible candidates for Temporary faculty positions
- Download the blank application form (PDF or doc)from the institute Website.
- Fill up the application form, paste a recent photograph, and sign it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as single PDF and upload it on google form link provided on the institute website.
- For each application, the candidate has to submit / Upload separate application form on google link.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submission online application 29-07-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment for Temporary Faculty (Purely on Contract Basis with Consolidated Salary)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.