Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 19-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), established in 2010 is a brainchild of the then CM of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi. He wanted to establish an institute which would produce world class teachers and export them. At a time when the world is facing shortage of teachers, he wanted India to lead from the front.“If you send a businessman to a foreign land, he controls dollars, but if you send a teacher s/he would control the whole generation”. Modi used to say.Shri Narendra Modi is one of the few such visionaries who thought that 21st century education would not just consist of a degree but an all inclusive setup, and hence the idea of innovative, residential, integrated degrees was brought in to existence. To lend a material shape to the best educational philosophies from across the world, a team of experts led by legendary Indian academician and philosopher Shri Kireetbhai Joshi and other scholars of national and international stature came together to design the curriculum of IITE.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Rehabilitation Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapy
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Rehabilitation Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist M.A. or M.phil (Clinical Psychology) with 5 year experience in Disability Sector Or M.Phil rehabilitation Psychology From a recognized University and Valid RCI registration Updated
- Physiotherapist Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO). Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent and must be registered with RCI (Valid & Updated)
- Occupational Therapist Bachelor in Occupational Therapy (BOT) Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent and must be registered with RCI (Valid & Updated)
- Speech Therapy B.Sc. in Speech and Language Sciences or Bachelor in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) from a recognized University or its equivalent and must be registered with RCI (Valid & Updated)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidate will have to fill all the necessary information in prescribed application form. Application Form – Special Education
The interview for the above mentioned post will be scheduled in online mode only.
For online mode of interview the candidate should submit scan copy of their application form and other documents before 23/07/2021 on e-mail id – email@example.com
All the posts are temporary in nature.
Candidate has to submit Scanned copy of his/her necessary documents i.e. Qualification, Experience, Caste, Age, other documents by the Email:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23/07/2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 23/07/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Teacher Education invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor )
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday July 23rd, 2021