Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 17-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) (PEC) having its roots in Lahore as Mugalpura Engineering College since 1921, moved to its present campus in 1953 as PEC affiliated to Panjab University. The institute became Deemed University in 2003 through a MHRD notification and rechristened as PEC University of Technology in 2009.The faculty of academic departments and centers is involved in cutting edge research and development works. The institute collaborates very closely with research organisations, industries, alumni and other academic institutions both India and abroad, and has signed MoUs to pursue joint research in niche areas. The students graduating from this institute are placed in highly reputed companies with handsome salary packages.
The applications for the post of full time Assistant Manager (PR & Events) on Temporary Basis for 6 months in the institute are invited for Career Development & Guidance Centre (CDGC).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Manager (PR & Events)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
An experience of at least 4 years of continuous working in any Engineering / Technical / Management Institute for holding HR and PR activities.
Candidate must be in active service mode and should have been actively associated with the above job profiles for Engineering students especially.
Job Description :
-Handle training & placement activities at CDGC
-Liaison with companies for Placement & Internships
-Schedule and follow for interviews with company
-Extensive knowledge of Data Analysis.
-Management and analyzing the records
-Research Job Trends
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The prescribed application form filled in all respect should be submitted in person to the office of Head CDGC, Punjab Engineering College, Sector 12 Chandigarh on 19th July 2021 by 10AM as per time schedule above.
- Late submissions beyond. 10AM will not be entertained under any scenario.
- Mere fulfilment of basic qualification requirements does not entitle candidates to be shortlisted for interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from applicants regarding reason for not being shortlisted for interview.
- Institute is following COVID protocol strictly. and all candidates are required to adhere to it.
- Candidates have to bring the originals of Academic certificates which can be asked to produce during the time of interview. In addition to the recent experience of 6 years given in application form, the candidate should append the additional experience (beyond 6 years) if they have valid proof of it.
- No TA/DA is permissible for any applicant.
For any query contact:
Career Development & Guidance Centre
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University),Sector 12, Chandigarh0172-275
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is on or before 19th July 2021 by 10AM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Punjab Engineering College applications for the post of full time Assistant Manager (PR & Events) on Temporary Basis for 6 months in the institute are invited for Career Development & Guidance Centre (CDGC).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.