Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 14-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas. Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. Governed by the able leadership of a distinguished Board of Governors and equipped with highly qualified and accomplished faculty members, the institute has, in a short span of time, established a strong research culture, focused research groups, and innovative education programs. The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute has its permanent campus in Okhla with start of the art infrastructure and modern facilities. The Institute is moving forward as a community and is firmly on the path to, sustainability and transformation, and thus becoming a globally respected and recognized institution. The management is committed to achieving certain goals to create an environment wherein intellectually capable, innovative and entrepreneurial professionals are nurtured and trained to work unceasingly to serve the nation and society.
Online applications are invited for the following position at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology-Delhi (IIITD), a State University established by an Act of the Govt, of NCT of Delhi:
Manager (Academics): 01 (One) Post, Pay Level-10 of 7th Pay Commission
For detailed information please visit the Institute website: https://iiitd.ac.in/careers/staff
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Manager (Academics)
🎯 JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall Coordination/supervision of the work of Academic Section;
- Implementation of all UG/PG Matters;
- Updating and implementation of academic regulations and processes documents;
- To ensure smooth conduct of admission processes;
- Supervision and conduct various admission outreach activities;
- To organise and conduct meetings of the academic bodies including preparation of agenda and minutes of the meeting;
- Course Planning, Course Allocation, Semester Planning and Scheduling;
- To ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of all academic records of current and former students in ERP;
- Supervision of various affiliation processes such as NAAC, NBA, UGC, AICTE, AISHE etc
- Supervision of application for various Rankings such as QS, THE, NIRF etc;
- To set policies and procedure to facilitate effective student registration and enrolment;
- To ensure course schedules, time table and other contents of the website are up-todate.
- To ensure timely payment of scholarships/ stipend/ fellowships/ fee waiver to the students
- To ensure effective use of resources including classrooms, labs etc.
- Liasoning with various external agencies for conducting on campus activities that are beneficial for the institute.
- Analysing and recommending actions for improvement for overall academic functions on campus
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time by the Institute
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The employment to the above post will be full-time, Regular (initially on a Contract for 5 years and renewable as per Institute guidelines.)
Post Graduate in any discipline with 55 % marks and (a) 3 years’ relevant experience at the Pay Level-8 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 81,000/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup or (b) 5 years’ relevant experience at the Pay Level-7 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 77,000/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup.
Desirable: 1. Working experience in a University/Education or Research Institution of repute on a regular scale
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Manager (Academics): Pay Level-10 of 7th Pay Commission Initial Basic Pay 56,100/- Monthly CTC (Approx) Rs. 1,18,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates shall apply online on: www.iiitd.ac.in . The last date for applying online is August 06, 2021 by 5 PM. Incomplete application, without payment proof or will be summarily rejected
Interested candidate may apply at https://iiitd.ac.in/careers/staff. The last date for submitting online applications is August 06, 2021 by 5 PM. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
Candidates (Other than SC, ST, PWD, Internal candidates) are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rupees One Hundred and Eighteen only) via online mode.
- Candidate/s fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through IIIT-Delhi website: www.iiitd.ac.in under Career section against the advertised position/s.
- Only one email Id can be registered for one position. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be informed for further recruitment process via registered email Id only.
- You should have passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/PNG format ready before filling the form.
- The candidate/s should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct.
- In case of any difficulty in payment or form submission, Please reach to Web Admin at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- Please write “NA” in transaction ID of payment details for any “IHUB” position.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit is 40 years. Age limit does not apply to the internal
- Appointment to the post will be on contract for a period of up to five years, which shall be renewed based on performance (annually and at the end of 5 years) for continuation of their services as per the Institute’s regulations. The age of retirement is 60 years.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview. In this regard the decision of the Institute/ Screening Committee will be final and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc. will be entertained through any means.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews through e-mails only.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of age, qualification and experience, etc.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.
- The selected candidates will be expected to join within one month from the date of Offer of Appointment.
- A person working in Govt. Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs etc. will be required to produce the No Objection Certificate at the time of interview or should send his/ her application through proper channel.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before August 06, 2021 by 5 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91-11-26907400-7404 (5 lines)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Manager (Academics) position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday August 6th, 2021