Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 13-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
ITBPF Employees Education Society(ITBPFEES) has started an ambitious project by establishing ITBP Public School in Sector 16 Dwarka,which is catering to the needs of the wards of ITBP personnel and also the members of civil society. The society is registered under Society Registration Act, 1860 with registration No. 63671 dated Oct,17,2008. The Motto behind this establishment is to provide quality education to the wards of Force members.
Applications are invited from trained and experienced candidates on contract basis for the following posts.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
- PA to Principal
- LDC (Accounts)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT Political Science
- TGT Special Educator
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PGT Post Graduate Teachers
1. Master’s Degree in concerned subject from a Recognized University
2. B.Ed. Desirable Minimum two to three years experience of teaching in a senior secondary school.
TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
1. Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) OR B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education OR Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education. OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
3. Registration with Rehabilitation Council of India.
PA to Principal Educational and technical Qualification
1. Graduate preferably in English, from a recognised university.
2. Proficiency in the shorthand and typing in computer.80 w.p.m shorthand and 30 w.p.m in English on computer
LDC (Accounts) Essential Qualification
1. Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
2. Graduate preferably B. Com from a recognized university.
3. Knowledge of school ERP, MS word, MS excel, TDS returns, payroll, and Tax planning etc.
1. Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
2. Industrial training institute Diploma in electrical trade.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers Rs. 40,000 pm (consolidated)
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers Rs. 35,000 pm (consolidated)
- PA to Principal Rs. 25,000 pm (consolidated)
- LDC (Accounts) Rs. 20,000 pm (consolidated)
- Electrician Rs. 18,000 pm (consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply within 15 days, for more details and to download application form visit School website
www.itbppsdwarka.com | (Click here to download the application form for the posts.)
Only Shortlisted candidates will it called for an Interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
ITBP Public School invites applications from eligible candidates for PGT Post Graduate Teachers/ TGT Trained Graduate Teachers/ PA to Principal / LDC (Accounts) / Electrician positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Wednesday July 28th, 2021