Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
PROJECT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu At IIT Jammu, we believe that every student needs to garner knowledge in multiple spheres which will give them an edge in the tough and competitive arena of Life. Academic Flexibility, Focus on Hands-on Learning, Varied Pedagogy, Mandatory Industrial Interface & Transparent Continuous Evaluation System are the hallmarks of the Academic Process at IIT. Students are encouraged to break the mould and go beyond their disciplines, inter-disciplinary courses are highly encouraged. Students are provided the flexibility to go beyond the traditional course requirements and choose courses based on their interest and career choice. There is a strong focus on Laboratory & Project based learning
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one post of Research Project Assistant to work on “Open Cell Composite Panels and Tubes under dynamic loading”. The proposed research project assistant post will be on contract for six months or duration of the project, whichever is earlier and on the basis of the performance; the contract can be extended further on the recommendation by the committee The consolidated salary for this position will be Rs. 25000 to 35000 based on qualification.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Research Project Assistant
- Civil Engineering, Structural Dynamics, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- The candidate must have a logical understanding, analytical, computational capability, sound knowledge in the analysis of the dynamic system.
- Knowledge of MATLAB/C programming, ABAQUS, GATE qualification will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of scientific writing.
- Candidate having the following background can apply for this post –
a) M.Tech or M.S. in Structural / Structural Dynamics / Applied Mechanics / Civil or Mechanical Engineering
b) The candidate who has submitted their M.Tech or M.S. thesis and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
c) Age limit 32 for general and for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/PH age limit may be relaxed as per GoI norms.
d) B. Tech from IITs and NITs are eligible to apply with minimum 7.5 CGPA.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The consolidated salary for this position will be Rs. 25000 to 35000 based on qualification.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Duly filled application form along with the requested details, scanned copies of certificates, other supporting documents, including the letter of experience, should be uploaded through the online portal (https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in/#/home) latest by 23rd July 2021. Please apply through the [contract/project staff/JRF/SRF] tab on the referred application portal. Candidates who are already employed should produce a relieving certificate from their employers if selected. The interview will
be conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
For online application submission please visit: apply.iitjammu.ac.in and select the tab Contract Staff to apply
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and of the documents. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce a relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Address for Correspondence
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Varma
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu
Department of Civil Engineering
P.O. Nagrota, Jagti,
Jammu, 182211, India
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of online application submission 23rd July 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Research Project Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday July 23rd, 2021