Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 10-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Xavier University was established on July 6, 2013 as per the provisions of the Xavier University, Odisha Act, 2013. On 11th May 2021, the Xavier University, Odisha (Amendment) Act 2021 was passed in the Odisha Legislative Assembly, renaming Xavier University as XIM University.
XIM University invites applications for faculty positions for School of Commerce
Applications from candidates with good credentials in teaching and research in the disciplines of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and HR are invited for the following faculty positions:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Requisite qualifications: Ph.D. in the appropriate discipline with First Class or equivalent (in terms of Grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout and minimum of 10 years teaching/ research and publication/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
- Associate Professor
Requisite qualifications: Ph.D. in the appropriate discipline with First Class or equivalent (in terms of Grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout and minimum of 8 years teaching/ research and publication/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor
Requisite qualifications: Ph.D. in the appropriate discipline with First Class or equivalent (in terms of Grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout and at least 3 years teaching/research with publication/industrial experience.
Ph.D scholars who are in the final stage of their Thesis work may also apply.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates with good academic records, experience, and requisite qualifications may apply through Online Application Form.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the University.
- Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- For regular appointment there would be a probation period of 2 years.
- The University offers structured pay scales for all faculty positions.
- Last date for receipt of Online Application is 15th July, 2021.
- We look forward to receive your application in the online application form format only. Please include your name in the attachment –file name while uploading your CV.
Candidates who have already applied need not apply again
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15th July, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
XIM University invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Thursday July 15th, 2021