Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 10-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NIT Polytechnic, we value every individual in our care and it is our aim to provide the best possible environment in which our students can succeed. NIT Polytechnic is committed to develop young minds for creative leadership in diploma engineering and to play a proactive and useful role in social transformation. Today the need for being proactive and constructive is more acute than ever before because of the sweeping changes influencing every aspect of our life. Therefore, there is need for action based holistic training of youth to take on varied challenges of life.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistants
- Senior Clerk
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- HOD Computer Engineering & Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
- lecturer in Computer Engineering
- Lecturer in Mechanics
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering
- Lecturer in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
- lecturer in Mathematics
- Lecturer in Physics
- lecturer in Chemistry
- Technical Assistants in Computer, Electrical, Mechanical,Civil Engineering, Electronics & Tele Communication
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Qualifications & experience as per AICTE Norms
- HOD Computer Engineering & Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering M.Tech in Respective branches with 10 yrs experience & First Division
- lecturer in Computer Engineering BE Computer/ IT with First Division
- Lecturer in Mechanics BE Mech Engineering with First Division
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering BE Elect Engineering with First Division
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering BE Civil Engineering with First Division
- Lecturer in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering BE Electronics & Electronics & Tele Communication with First Division
- lecturer in Mathematics M Sc. in Mathematics
- Lecturer in Physics M Sc. in Physics
- lecturer in Chemistry M Sc. in Chemistry
- Technical Assistants in Computer, Electrical, Mechanical,Civil Engineering, Electronics & Tele Communication. Departments Diploma or ITI in respective branches
- Senior Clerk Any Graduates with English. Marathi typing and Computer Literacy
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates for the said post can submit /mail their applications along with the resume and passport size photo up to 17/07/2021. interview will be conducted after scrutinizing the applications Preference will be given to M.Tech and experienced candidates. Shri Sai Shikshan Sanstha reserves all rights of selection and appointments of the candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 17/07/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 8007777170, 9545557700, 9545525450
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 Post expires at Saturday July 17th, 2021