Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India, and a world-renowned centre for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.Still a young university, established by an act of Parliament in 1966, the strength, energy, and reputation of Jawaharlal Nehru University result from the vision that ideas are a field for adventure, experimentation and unceasing quest, and that diversity of opinions are the basis for intellectual exploration. JNU is the place for the intellectually restless, the insatiably curious, and the mentally rigorous, giving them the space to grow amidst the calmness of an oasis, a green lung within the hustle and bustle and the crowds of the capital city of India.Jawaharlal Nehru University has collaborated with universities across the world in research projects, conferences, and publications. It has many active MoUs with international and national universities and exvhanges faculty and students with them regularly. We also host the Indian segment of some international degree programmes.
Transdisciplinary Research Cluster on Frugality Studies of JNU has its inception in 2020. This is an Academic Cluster on Frugality studies, that are centred around the innovations by and for the marginal community, for enhancing livelihood, water & energy conservation and better health access. This cluster is aimed at studying Frugality in technological development, products and processes in organizations and societies, identifying the concerned regulatory, ethical, funding and governance issues of Frugal Innovation. The Cluster has already undertaken two research projects. The Cluster consists of Faculty members of various Universities who are from different transdisciplinary social science backgrounds ranging from Economics, Policy, Sustainability & Governance, Law and Ethics. The Cluster would also like to take the services of a Consultant from technology and engineering background to take care of the technological nitty-gritties and product designs that involves frugal innovation studies.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Consultant Researcher
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: A PhD degree in Engineering and Technology from a reputed University/Institute in India (Degree must have been awarded after June 30, 2018).
- Work experience in the field of Frugal Innovation, and Technological development.
- The Consultant will
- assist the faculty members in liaising with administrative departments and organizations involved with frugal innovation.
- assist in exploring funding and collaboration opportunities for TRCFS.
- assist the TRCFS members in research work, field visits, data analysis.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
- The Consultant shall receive a monthly stipend of Rs 70,000/-(consolidated).
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates who meet the above requirements can send their applications along with their “Curriculum Vitae” and a letter stating their suitability for the Cluster to: Coordinator, Transdisciplinary Research Cluster on Frugality Studies, JNU at (email@example.com) latest by 20th July 2021 17:00 Hours (IST).
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested copy of the certificates in educational qualification, experience etc. along with the Application Letter through email.
- The name of the “post applied for” should be clearly mentioned in BOLD LETTERS on the subject line of the email.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interaction on Zoom/Skype/Google Meet.
The decision of the selection committee is final.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receiving application 20th July 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Trans-disciplinary Research Cluster on Frugality Studies (TRCFS) Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invites application for the Post of Consultant Researcher
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday July 20th, 2021