Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER AND PRINCIPAL RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 06-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Shankarrao Bhelke Mahavidyalaya was established in the year 1990-91. Since last year the college has been renovated. The college is having its own spacious, well furnished and well equipped building (classrooms, laboratories, library, administrative block. etc.) The college has distinguished teachers with reference to academic, sports NSS activity and other personal achievements. Our teachers are actively engaged in continuous research activities. The college and management have put in their sincere efforts to introduce traditional courses of UG and PG level, – with their specializations and new courses to maintain pace with time by introducing different courses in the field of computers and information technology. For benefit of students, we have started 2 PG courses, approved by theUniversity of Pune and sanctioned by the Government of Maharashtra. After successful completion of UGC norms, the college has received 2(f) and 12 (b) status from UGC, New Delhi on 31.8.2007. Immediately after this, college has availed the financial assistance from UGC under- the various schemes.
Applications are invites from eligible candidates possessing the required academic and professional qualifications for the following posts at PDEA’s Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary English Medium (CBSE/State Board) Schools and Jr. Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 for permanently non-grant institutes and HO, PDEA.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Pre-Primary Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Secondary Teacher
- Jr. College Teacher
- Accounts Officer
- Computer System Administrator
- Secondary Teacher CBSE/ State Board .- Marathi, Hindi, English, Social Science, Science / Maths
- Jr. College Teacher Marathi & English Medium CBSE/ State Board – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Principal CBSE/ State Board M.A/M.Sc. B.Ed. with minimum 7 years Teaching experience or 5 years experience as a Principal in CBSE / State Board School.
- Pre-Primary Teacher CBSE/ State Board H.SC, TTC/NTC, D.Ed. (Eng. Medium)
- Primary Teacher CBSE/ State Board H.SC, D.Ed./BA/B.Sc, B.Ed. (Eng. Medium)
- Secondary Teacher CBSE/ State Board BA’MA/B.Sc/M.Sc, B.Ed.- Marathi, Hindi, English, Social Science, Science / Maths.
- Jr. College Teacher Marathi & English Medium CBSE/ State Board MA, B.Ed. – English, M.Com. B.Ed. – Commerce M.Sc., B.Ed. – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths.
- Registrar PDEA’s Head Office M.A./M.Com, MBA, with minimum experience in educational field of 5 yrs.
- Accounts Officer PDEA’s Head Office M.Com (II nd Class and above) GDC & A. Tally ERP-9 System Auditing, with minimum experience in educational field of 5 years with computer knowledge.
- Computer System Administrator PDEA’s Head Office B.E./M.E. (Computer Engineer), B.Sc./M.Sc (Computer Science), MCA Knowledge of Web Technology and Cloud Computing with AWS with minimum experience in educational field of 2 years.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary will be as per norms of Pune District Education Association
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates studied throughout in English Medium should only apply for English Medium Schools. Candidates having
excellent academic records, proficiency on spoken English with good teaching experience will be given preference. Candidates should apply within 7 days from the date of advertisement in the prescribed application form available on Association’s website www.pdeapune.org in the download menu “Application Form“. Hard copy of the filled-in form alongwith necessary documents should be submitted at P.D.E.A’s head office on above address alongwith Rs. 300/- (Incash) as a processing fees.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 7 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Tuesday July 13th, 2021