Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 06-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
BNA Bharatendu Academy of Dramatic Arts is housed in its own four storied building comprising of studio theatre, two auditoriums with the latest equipments and technology, modern class rooms, library equipped with latest books and audio-visual aids, computers with internet facility etc. to create an environment conducive to teaching and learning. Professional repertory has also been established to promote theatre in remote areas of the state. It performs within and outside the state in rural and urban areas as well.
Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Art, Lucknow (Ministry of Culture Government of U.P) Recruitment Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Art is inviting applications to citizens of India for the following posts:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Acting Teacher
- Stage Craft Teacher
- Classical and Modern Indian Drama Teacher
- Manager, Repertory
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification & Experience required for Teachers posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with NSD Diploma or Bhartendu Natya Academy Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks.
- Five years experience which includes 02 years research work or creative work and 03 years professional experience.
- Good knowledge of Hindi and English.
Qualification & Experience required for Manager, Repertory post
- Graduate from National School of Drama, New Delhi /Bhartendu Natya Academy, Lucknow or equivalent qualification & minimum five years work experience in management in any famous theatre or cultural organization or graduate from any university and 7 years experience in famous theatre or cultural organization.
- Minimum five years work process & Administrative work experience in any theatre or cultural organization.
- Good knowledge of Accounts and Administrative rules.
- Good knowledge & work experience in Govt, or Private Publication which is related to printing work.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Acting Teacher 15600-39100 Grade pay 5400
- Stage Craft Teacher 15600-39100 Grade pay 5400
- Classical and Modern Indian Drama Teacher 9300-34800 Grade pay 4600
- Manager, Repertory 9300-34800 Grade pay 4600
💺 JOB LOCATION
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given age relaxation as per U.P. Government rules.
Applicant must submit his/her Resume with self attested photographs with application fee Rs. 500/- Bank Draft in favour of Director, Bhartendu Natya Academy, Lucknow by 22 July, 2021, 5.00 P.M. through post or directly at B.N.A. office.
Advertisement of 09.06.2021 has been cancelled but Candidates who have applied on the basis of the advertisement dated 09.06.2021 need not apply again if their age comes under the present age guideline.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 22 July, 2021, 5.00 P.M
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Bharatendu Academy of Dramatic Arts invites applications from eligible candidates for the Acting Teacher / Stage Craft Teacher / Classical and Modern Indian Drama Teacher / Manager Repertory positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Thursday July 22nd, 2021