Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏢 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business. The Institute intends to engage experienced personnel as Accounts Executive on contract basis.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Finance Executive On Contractual Basis
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
CA/ICWA having at least 2 years minimum experience in accounting and/or auditing in Central Govt/ State Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/Academic Institution.
- Should have good knowledge of taxation (GST and TDS calculation).
- Must be proficient in IT Systems. Knowledge of Advance Excel preferred.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
• Perform general accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
• Responsible for updating collection report summaries.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations & account statement.
• Timely preparation of Profit & Loss statements & other MIS reports.
• Responsible for Tax calculation with adherence to the GST laws, wherever required.
• Responsible for preparation and depositing of GST, if required.
• Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to the management.
• Track tax payments and compile information for tax filing.
• Ensuring compliance to Financial Regulations.
• Monitor debtors/creditors periodically and initiate suitable measures
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of ₹ 60,000/- depending upon the Educational qualifications and work experience
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
IIFT reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for interview.
Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply Online through the link given below latest by 13th July 2021.
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the test and interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submission of online applications is 13th July 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for Finance Executive On Contractual Basis positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday July 13th, 2021