Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata is one of the leading management schools in India. Established on 28 July, 1997 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi, the Institute is the first of its kind in India. It has, along with other vocational institutes under the aegis of the AWES, made quality management education available at affordable cost to the wards of Army personnel. Students from general category(20%) can also apply here.
• Army Institute of Management, Kolkata (AIMK) established in July 1997 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi is a ranked B-school in the country (Approved by the AICTE and affiliated to MAKAUT). The Institute conducts a two-year
fulltime MBA degree residential programme.
• AIMK Army Institute of Management, Kolkata invites applications for the following Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts for a three years contractual period which is extendable (QR is as per AICTE norms)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor and Head Corporate Relations & Placement
- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor and Senior Manager Placement & Training
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Associate Professor and Assistant Professor and Head Corporate Relations & Placement
• MBA or equivalent as per AICTE norms, preferably with HR as major specialisation.
• 5 years experience in corporate relations, placement & training in a professional educational institute or corporate HR.
• 2 years academic / teaching experience in a college / higher educational institute.
Associate Professor and Assistant Professor and Senior Manager Placement & Training
• MBA or equivalent as per AICTE norms preferably with HR as major specialisation.
• 3 years experience in corporate relations, placement & training in a professional educational institute or corporate HR.
• 2 years academic / teaching experience in a college / higher educational institute
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary would not be a restricting factor for deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
• All degree certificates must be from a university, recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
• Interested candidates may fill up the form attached at Appendix ‘A’ & mail it along with CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or speed post / courier it to “The Director, Army Institute of Management, Kolkata, Plot No III-B/11, Action Area III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160” latest by 18 Jul 2021.
• The board may at its discretion amend the criteria in deserving cases.
• Selected candidates would be called for an online or physical interview in Kolkata.
• Selected candidates may be required to join tentatively in end Jul 2021.
• Salary would not be a restricting factor for deserving candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18 Jul 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
033-2479 4494 / 2439 8335
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Army Institute of Management Kolkata (AIMK) invites applications from eligible candidates for faculty positions (Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Sunday July 18th, 2021