Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research had been carved out of the Health Department as a separate Directorate on 8th January, 2009 for the up-gradation and expansion of Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Paramedical Education under administrative control of Administrative Secretary of the Department of Health & Medical Education. Subsequently a separate Department of Medical Education & Research was established vide Govt. Notification dated 4th September 2014.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obst & Gynaecology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Forensic Medicine
- Pulmonary/Respiratory Medicine
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Oncology (Surgery)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Assistant Professor -Medical
1. A basic university qualification included in the schedule to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). 2. MD/MS or equivalent postgraduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India/NMC in the subject concerned. Three years teaching experience in the specialty concerned in a recognized Medical College as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutor out of which one year should be after post-graduate qualification
Assistant Professor- Super– specialty
1. A basic university qualification included in the schedule to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). 2. DM/M.Ch or equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India/NMC in the subject concerned. As Registrar/ Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor OR an equivalent post in the concerned super-specialty for three years in a Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India/NMC.
Assistant Professor (Oncology Surgery) – Super-speciality
M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)/ M.S (Surgery) or M.S. (ENT) or M.S. (Orthopaedics) or M.D. (Obst. & Gynae) with 02 years special training in Surgical Oncology. i) Requisite recognized specialization qualification in the subject. ii) 03 years teaching experience in Surgical Oncology, in a recognized Medical College as Resident / Registrar / Demonstrator/Tutor.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Pay Scale :- FPL-11 + NPA and other admissible allowances notified by Govt. of Haryana from time to time
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited for filling up of 72 vacant posts of Assistant Professors (Teachers) on regular basis in Government Medical Colleges in the State. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research Haryana i.e dmerharyana.org and www.uhsr.ac.in which must be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft worth Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories (for Haryana Domicile only) in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak . 50% concession in the above fee is granted to the women candidates (both General & Reserve Category) as per Govt. instructions. PH & ESM candidates are exempted from the application fee. Applications, complete in all respects, must reach the O/O the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Establishment Branch, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak by 16/07/2021 upto 5:00 PM.
- Date of interview schedule shall be displayed on the website dmerharyana.org and www.uhsr.ac.in . No separate communication will be sent to the applicants, hence the applicants are advised to visit the university website regularly.
- Original documents along with one set of self attested photocopies to be produced at the time of interview:-
a. 10th Class Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
b. Certificate for proof of reservation category, if applicable.
c. MBBS, MD/MS, Post Doctoral Degrees.
d. Attempt certificate during various degree programs.
e. MCI (now NMC) or State Medical registration certificate for MBBS and subsequent qualifications as applicable.
f. Certificate of additional qualifications where applicable.
g. Experience Certificate.
h. Photocopies of the research publications along with copy of proof of indexing status of the journal in which the research article is published.
i. Certificate of presentation of the research article at a conference.
j. Sports certificate for prize or position in an international/national/inter university sports or athletic meet.
k. College Colour Certificate for Sports.
l. Any other certificate as required.
For any queries to email ID i.e. email@example.com, Contact No. 0172-2584633 and email ID of University i.e.
firstname.lastname@example.org and Contact No. 01262-28212.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 16/07/2021 upto 5:00 PM.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor )
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday July 16th, 2021