Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERRECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 02-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
Navodaya Vidyalayas draw their students strength from talented children, selected on the basis of a merit test, called the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test, designed, developed and conducted initially by NCERT and now by CBSE. The test is held annually on an All India basis and at block and district levels. The test is objective, class neutral and is so designed as to ensure that rural children are not at a disadvantage while attempting it.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Vocational Subject Teacher
- Art Teachers
- Physical Education Teacher (Male & Female)
- Music Teachers
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT Bio Technology(Anticipated)
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
- TGT (Hindi)
- TGT (Maths)
- TGT (Social Studies)
- TGT (III Language)
- Vocational Subject Teacher
- Food Production & Beverages
- Financial Marketing & Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The detailed guidelines for engagement of services of teachers/FCSA on contract basis for various posts for the session 2021-22 as applicable are available on RO website
(a) Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subject.
(b). B.Ed. Degree.
(c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution.
(a) Teaching experience in similar capacity in a recognized school.
(b) Experience of working in a residential school.
(c) Knowledge of Computer application.
(d) Knowledge of regional languages
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Normal Stations : Rs. 35,750/-
Hard Stations : Rs. 42,250/-
- TGT, FCSA & Teachers handling Vocational Subject
Normal Stations: Rs. 34,125/-
Hard Stations : Rs. 40,625/
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (residential co-educational school system under Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of Education, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India), organize for empanelment and engagement of services of teachers (PGTs/TGTs/Misc. Categories of teachers and Vocational subject teachers) & FCSA, purely on contract basis for the academic session 2021-2022 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T.), Ladakh (U.T.) and Chandigarh (U.T.).
Click here to apply for engagement of Contract teachers on Contract basis for the session 2021-22
Application are invited through online mode only (no other mode will be entertained), whose link is placed on the website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Chandigarh i.e. https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/ro/Chandigarh/en/home/index.html . JNVs being residential in nature, makes it mandatory for teachers to reside in the Vidyalaya campus to attend residential school duties besides their routine duties. Boarding and Lodging would be provided as available at the JNV.
The detailed guidelines for engagement of services of teachers/FCSA on contract basis for various posts for the session 2021-22 as applicable are available on RO website as stated above.
Only the shortlisted candidates (as per criteria fixed by Samiti) will be informed for virtual interview on their registered E-mail address.
The last date for filling the application is 11.07.2021
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT 2021-22 IN CHANDIGARH REGION
- Duration of academic session for contract engagement will be as per NVS/GOI COVID-19 guidelines.
- Engagement is purely on contractual basis till the regular incumbent joins or till the end of the academic session 2021-22, whichever is earlier.
- Being a residential system, it is mandatory to reside in the campus.
- Free accommodation, as available on campus, will be provided.
- Free food will be provided after school reopens with students.
- In addition to normal teaching duties, should be willing to undertake additional duties related to residential system as assigned by the Principal.
- Soft skills for teaching through online are mandatory.
- No outside influence is allowed with regard to engagement/place of work which shall result in disqualification of candidature.
- Involvement in indiscipline activities, moral turpitude and corporal punishment will entail immediate termination of contract without prior notice, along with other legal proceedings.
- Female candidate should not be in the family way at the time of applying.
- Automatic extension of contract period beyond 2021-22 session is not in vogue.
- Contract engagement will not entail any claim for regularization of service in future.
- Candidature for attending the Interview, if called, is purely provisional and it does not confirm any right for engagement for the post applied.
- A candidate can apply only in one region.
- Click here for Guidelines for the engagement of teachers on contract basics 2021-22
- Click here for Guidelines for the engagement of FCSA on contract basics 2021-22
- When uploading certificates for courses like Diploma, UG, PG, B.Ed,…, the pdf file should contain mark list along with the course certificate
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 11.07.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Chandigarh invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teacher positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org