Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai, formerly known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) till 1970, was established in July 1956 under the joint sponsorship of Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, the Government of India and the United Nations. It serves as a regional centre for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities. It was declared as a ‘Deemed University’ on August 14, 1985, under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The recognition has facilitated the award of recognized degrees by the Institute itself and paved the way for further expansion of the Institute as an academic institution. In 2006, the Institute celebrated its Golden Jubilee. IIPS holds a unique position among all the regional population centres. It was the first such centre started, and it serves a much larger population than any of the other regional centres. The Institute is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
Applications are invited for the following posts purely on a temporary basis in a project – National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5) on or before 20th July, 2021. The NFHS-5 is sponsored and funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Details of qualification along with role & responsibilities for each post are given below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Programmer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential Qualification & Experience: Candidate should be Bachelor (BTech/ BE) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) / Information technology (IT) or equivalent with Minimum 55% marks with 5 years’ relevant experience at the level of Programmer.
Essential: Skill Set
1. Extensive knowledge of the software development using languages such as CSPro, .net (C#, VB.NET).
2. Strong in OOPS and RDBMS.
3. Experience in developing and support Computer-Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI) a program to collect data for Demographic Health surveys tools.
4. Working Knowledge with Excel Macro, databases and BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI.
Desirable: Skill Set
1. To work independently to produce easy to use, visually attractive applications that meet the institute/project requirements. 2. Familiar with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud or Microsoft Azure.
3. Experience in Extract, transform, and load (ETL) processing and data feeds to transmit data to and from client’s machine.
4. Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle processes
Bachelor (BTech/ BE) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) / Information technology (IT) or equivalent with Minimum 55% marks with 3 years’ relevant experience at the level of Jr. Programmer.
Essential: Skill Set
1. Experience in software development using languages such as CSPro, .net (C#,VB.NET).
2. Experience with writing SQL queries, T-SQL and database development.
3. Experience in OOPS and RDBMS, Excel Macro.
Desirable: Skill Set
1. Experience in developing and support Computer-Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI) a program to collect data for Demographic Health surveys tools.
2. Familiar with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud or Microsoft Azure.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Senior Programmer Consolidated Salary per month 1,10,000
- Programmer Consolidated Salary per month 90,000
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Instruction for applicant: The candidates are informed that all above posts are purely on temporary basis. The selected candidate will be provided appointment initially for six months in the beginning and may be extended up to a maximum of 1 year.
The interested candidates are requested to apply with recent CV, copies of the degrees, certificates and other relevant documents, especially published research papers, experience certificate, recent photo and Aadhar/Pan Card along with
application. All the applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with covering letter. The subject of email should clearly mention the following: “Application for Senior Programmer/Programmer vide advertisement no: IIPS/NFHS-5/03/2021” for the application to be considered for that particular position.
Note: I) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview through e-mail.
II) Personal interview proposed to held sometimes in the month of July-August 2021.
III) Please note that IIPS will NOT provide any TA/DA and accommodation to any candidate for attending the interview.
IV) Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience in deserving cases in view of NFHS-5 requirement.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission on or before 20th July, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for the post of Sr.Programmer and Programmer on temporary basis in NFHS5 on or before 20th July 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday July 20th, 2021