Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, the ninth member of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Management family was established on December 15, 2009, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India with the extensive support of the Government of Jharkhand. The Institute has been accorded the status of ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the introduction of IIM Act 2017.IIM Ranchi currently offers a two years full time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), which is our flagship programme. Going by the growing importance and indispensability associated with human resources, we are the first in all IIMs offering a two years full-time Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM). We also offer a full-time Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.); a part-time Executive Doctoral Programme (ePh.D.) and an Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGEXP). Our programs are carried out in a world-class fashion with students being exposed to case-studies, relevant projects and relevant industry experience apart from class pedagogy.Thus IIM Ranchi prides itself in its carefully designed curriculum, a values-oriented approach and a holistically nurturing environment. Our programs are aimed at grooming students to enable them to face challenges of the real world; to make them efficient leaders who are grounded and humble; to instil in them the quest for excellence and not just for achievement. Having said that, with a pool of immensely talented students, guided by the most competent and capable faculty, we are truly an institute with a difference.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Junior Engineer (Civil)
❖ Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university/institute with At least 3 years’ experience in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
❖ Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised university/institute with at least 7 years’ experience in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
❖ Knowledge of Computer applications viz. MS Office., Auto CAD, STAD Pro, MS Project, Prime Vera etc.
❖ Preference will be given to persons served in Government organisations / PSU / Centrally funded educational institutes / Private Organisations of repute.
❖ Knowledge of CPWD rules, regulations and procedures.
❖ Knowledge of Bureau of Indian Standards and Safety Standards on works.
❖ Knowledge of General Financial Rules (GFR) 2017.
❖ Knowledge of PERT/CPM, Project planning & management, Budgeting, Cost & material reconciliation, MIS generation, Technical scenario planning, Understanding of Budgeting, and costing in large estate, Tendering procedures.
❖ Proficiency in MS Office, excel & e-mail etc.
❖ Ability to plan, organize and maintain accurate written & electronic records of all relevant work in the department.
❖ Good communication skills in English and Hindi (Oral and Written)
Job Description: The Junior Engineer (Civil) is required to
- Assist the Campus Development Team.
- Regularly monitor the civil and other works at site and ensure that the work is being done as per the agreed terms, BOQ etc.
- Monitor and control if there is any deviation, it should be approved by the competent authority.
- Ensure that all the items/ equipment which are being fitted are as per the required standards and agreed terms.
- Verify and scrutinize all bills submitted by the contractor/ NBCC.
- Work under the direct supervision of the PM (CD)/ Manager- QCC and in coordination with the Contractor and NBCC for smooth working of the project.
- He is also to validate all civil works done previously and ensure the safety and compliance of designs.
- He is to coordinate with the Government agencies and other service providers, under the supervision of PM (CD)/ Manager- QCC for the restoring services and coordinate with the agencies like Nagar Nigam, Water bodies, Sanitation etc and works at site and other locations of the Campus or as may be desired.
- Take all measurements of the works and actual items spent and billed for payment. Validate all bills submitted by NBCC.
- Take up any other work as may be required to be taken up by the Institute.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Rs. 30,000-Rs. 40,000 per month (depending upon the experience and performance in the interview)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are requested to apply online through the website https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/. Starting date to apply online is 29.06.2021 and the last date to apply online is up to 5 p.m. on 16.07.2021.
Recruitment of Non Teaching Positions-Junior Engineer(Civil)- 01 POST (On Contract). Apply Online Click Here
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 16.07.2021. till 5:00 pm.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Engineer (Civil) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday July 16th, 2021