Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
PROJECT POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-07-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was established in 1909 by a visionary partnership between the industrialist Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Mysore royal family and the Government of India.Over the last 111 years, IISc has become India’s premier institute for advanced scientific and technological research and education. Its mandate is “to provide for advanced instruction and to conduct original investigations in all branches of knowledge as are likely to promote the material and industrial welfare of India.” In keeping with this guiding principle, the Institute has strived to foster a balance between the pursuit of basic knowledge and applying its research for industrial and social benefit.IISc’s reputation and pre-eminence ensures that it attracts the best young faculty members trained in the best laboratories around the world. In 2018, IISc was selected as an Institution of Eminence (IoE) by the Government of India, and it consistently figures among the top Indian institutions in world university rankings.
We invite applications from suitable candidates for multiple positions in DBT-BIRAC funded project ‘Augmentation of Viral BSL3 facility and development of Cell Culture and Animal Models for evaluation of COVID-19 vaccine candidates’. The project will be conducted at the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru. Details related to available positions are listed in the table below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Principal Investigator
- Associate Investigator
- Assistant Investigator
- Associate Scientist
- Administrative Assistant
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Augmentation of Viral BSL3 facility and development of Cell Culture and Animal Models for evaluation of COVID-19 vaccine candidates’
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Principal Investigator PhD Life Science
- Associate Investigator Ph.D.
- Assistant Investigator PhD Life Science/ M.VSc.
- Scientist M.Sc.
- Associate Scientist M.Sc.
- Technician Bachelor’s degree
- Administrative Assistant Bachelor’s degree
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Principal Investigator 125000 INR
- Associate Investigator 100000 INR
- Assistant Investigator 70000 INR
- Scientist 45000 INR
- Associate Scientist 40000 INR
- Technician 22500 INR
- Administrative Assistant 25000 INR
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid condition may submit their Bio-data by email to email@example.com with subject “Application for DBT-BIRAC project on COVID-19 vaccine testing”.
- Selection Method: Candidates will be shortlisted based on Bio-Data evaluation, which will be followed by online MS-teams based interview for final selection.
- Initial appointment of the selected candidates will be for 3 months, which will be extended for the rest of the project duration upon satisfactory performance.
- Last date of receipt of application is 31-07-2021. In case of insufficient response application received later will also be considered.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receipt of application is 31-07-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 80 2293 2228
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for the Principal Investigator / Associate Investigator/ Assistant Investigator / Scientist/ Associate Scientist / Technician / Administrative Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Saturday July 31st, 2021