Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Christian Medical College Vellore, located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, is an unaided minority educational institution established in the year 1900. Started as a single-bedded clinic, under the leadership of Dr. Ida Sophia Scudder, the only daughter of second-generation American missionaries, it grew into a full-fledged medical college imparting education in medical, nursing and allied health sciences. In 2018, we celebrated the centenary of medical education, which began in 1918 with a Licentiate Medical Practitioner course to impart medical training to women. In 1942, the MBBS degree course was started and in 1947, the medical college became co-educational.Haematology services had started in Christian Medical College, Vellore dating back to 1950s by Dr. Selwyn Baker. Dr. Mammen Chandy was instrumental in the development of the department to its present status. Under his pioneering leadership, we conducted the first stem cell transplantation for thalassemia in 1986.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Graduate Engineers
- Diploma Engineers
- ITI Technicians
- Boiler Attendant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- GRADUATE ENGINEERS
- Full time B.E/B.Tech. in ECE/EEE / Mechanical /Civil / Biomedical / Instrumentation (or) B.Arch
- Note: B.E. / B.Tech. (Electrical) candidates should have C License
- DIPLOMA ENGINEERS
- Full time Diploma in ECE / EEE /Mechanical /Civil/Biomedical/ Instrumentation
- ITI TECHNICIANS
- SSLC + 2year Govt ITI Certificate (Electrician /AC /Mechanic/Electronics Mechanic /Instrument Mechanic / Fitter)
- Note: Electricians should have ‘B’ Licence
- BOILER ATTENDANT
- SSLC + 2 year Govt. ITI Certificate (Boiler Attendant)
- Note: Boiler Attendants should have second Class certificate of competency under the Indian Boilers Act.
- Age Criteria: Below 30 years. Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years of experience in a hospital setup.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- GRADUATE ENGINEERS Consolidated stipend: Rs. 30725
- DIPLOMA ENGINEERS Consolidated stipend: Rs. 16950
- ITI TECHNICIANS Consolidated stipend: Rs. 14773
- BOILER ATTENDANT Consolidated stipend: Rs. 16950
Vellore, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted online through the link https://www.cmch-vellore.edu/News.aspx (under “Vacancies”) on or before 09.07.2021. Only online applications will be accepted. Hard copies will not be accepted.In case of difficulties in applying online please contact us through email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 09.07.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Christian Medical College, Ida Scudder Road, Vellore-632004 Tamil Nadu,INDIA
Christian Medical College, Chittoor Campus, 190 Ramapuram Village, 189 Kothapalle Post, Gudipala Mandal,Chittoor – 517132 Andhra Pradesh.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.