Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas. Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. Governed by the able leadership of a distinguished Board of Governors and equipped with highly qualified and accomplished faculty members, the institute has, in a short span of time, established a strong research culture, focused research groups, and innovative education programs. The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute has its permanent campus in Okhla with start of the art infrastructure and modern facilities. The Institute is moving forward as a community and is firmly on the path to, sustainability and transformation, and thus becoming a globally respected and recognized institution. The management is committed to achieving certain goals to create an environment wherein intellectually capable, innovative and entrepreneurial professionals are nurtured and trained to work unceasingly to serve the nation and society.
Online applications are invited for the following Junior Manager and Library Trainee position at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIITD), a State University established by an Act of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Manager
- Library Trainee
🎯 JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
❖ To provide secretarial support to the Founding Director of the Institute;
❖ Travel arrangements;
❖ Organizing meeting;
❖ Record-Keeping, tracking, filling etc.
❖ Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.
Preference would be given to those having:
❖ Ability/experience in arranging meetings, travel arrangements;
❖ Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Hindi (both oral and written)
❖ Experience in managing the office of the top/middle level executives in corporate/academic institutions.
❖ Knowledge of MS Office.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent* with good academic record (at least 60%) throughout all degree/s and minimum 01 year’s relevant experience.
*Equivalent: All such bachelor’s degree programs have a time duration of 4 years or more.
Working experience in Educational Institute/ R&D Organizations/ MNC of repute.
Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc) from a recognized Institution/University with First Class.
Desired abilities, skills, and knowledge:
❖ Basic knowledge of Computers fundamentals
❖ Working knowledge of modern principles and practices of library science
❖ Knowledge of IT Applications in Library and Information Services
❖ Knowledge of recent trends and technologies in Library and Information Services
❖ Ability to read and comprehend written material
❖ Ability to express ideas clearly and accurately, both orally and in writing
❖ Ability to perform calculations involving basic arithmetic functions
❖ Tact and courtesy in dealing with Library users
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Junior Manager The monthly consolidated salary will be in the range of Rs-40,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-.
- Library Trainee Rs.17,000/- per month (consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates shall apply online on: www.iiitd.ac.in . The last date for applying online is July 09, 2021, by 5 PM. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected
Interested candidate may apply at https://iiitd.ac.in/careers/staff. The last date for submitting online applications is July 09, 2021, by 5 PM. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate/s fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through IIIT-Delhi website: www.iiitd.ac.in under Career section against the advertised position/s.
- Only one email Id can be registered for one position. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be informed for further recruitment process via registered email Id only.
- You should have passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/PNG format ready before filling the form.
- The candidate/s should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct.
- In case of any difficulty in payment or form submission, Please reach to Web Admin at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- Please write “NA” in transaction ID of payment details for any “IHUB” position.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Appointment to the post will be on a contract basis for a period of one year only, which can be renewed based on performance and requirements at the Institute.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum, and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for a written test/interview. In this regard, the decision of the
- Institute/ Screening Committee will be final, and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc., will be entertained through any means.
- Screening of the applications will be done based on the provided information in the application form. Accordingly, a candidate should give optimum details in the online application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for written tests/interviews through registered e-mails only.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the further recruitment process to a reasonable limit based on age, qualification, experience, etc.
- The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons.
- Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for a written test/interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.
- The selected candidates will be expected to join within one month from the date of the Offer of Appointment
Other terms & conditions:
❖ Selection of trainees will be based on interview/test
❖ No TA/DA will be given for attending the selection interview/test
❖ The selected trainees are expected to work six days a week
❖ The trainees may be assigned shift duty on the rotation basis and may have to work on Saturday, Sunday and holidays as well
❖ Training/internship certificate will be issued after completion of at least 6 months training/internship at IIIT-Delhi Library and Information Center
Eligible and interested candidates may please APPLY ONLINE for the above mentioned post latest by 7nd July 2021.
Application Form for the Post of Library Trainee
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Junior Manager The last date for receiving applications is On or Before July 09, 2021, by 5 PM.
Library Trainee The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 7nd July 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91-11-26907400-7404 (5 lines)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Manager position
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Library Trainee position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.