Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) brand has now become synonymous to innovation, talent and zeal for success and contribution in management. Government of India has established IIM Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir in 2016. IIM Jammu is setting up Off-Campus at Srinagar soon. From very beginning, IIM Jammu has set high standards for outstanding value based quality education, high quality research, executive education, consultancy and strong corporate as well as international linkages. IIM Jammu encourages contemporary research concentrating on regional, national and global issues.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Program Manager(Educational Programs): One Posts (Contract)
- State Resource Coordinator: Six Posts (Contract)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Program Manager(Educational Programs): One Posts (Contract)
Qualification: Essential:Post Graduate Management/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/ Rural Technology/ or related fields with a strong academic record from a reputed academic institution.
Approximately five years of working experience in project management, preferably with a reputed national/ international organization in social development. Candidates without a post-graduate but with at least ten years of work experience and relevant work experience will be considered.
Overall administrative responsibility for all academic and operational activities; Develop key reports, including financial reporting, and manage training program milestones; Manage and monitor a distributed team and oversee fieldwork of participants (where appropriate); Maintain routine engagement with key client; Develop protocols to ensure smooth functioning of the Academic and District Immersion modules of the program to ensure an integrated delivery of the program; Plan long & short-term resource needs in accordance with the requirement of training programs.
Key Skills/ Abilities/Knowledge required:
Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.; Familiarity with financial accounting and report writing is strongly preferred; Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations; Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation; Some travel will be required.
Period of engagement:The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. Initial offer will be given for one-year, extendableup to the duration of the project. Program Manager contracts will be for up to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability and performance reviews.
Program Manager will report to Program Directors of the education programs.
- Internal – Faculty, IIMJ Administration team
- External – Clients (Central or State Governments, Corporate).
State Resource Coordinator: Six Posts (Contract)
Master’s in Management/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ or related fields
Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred. Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable
A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector, rural development etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- Familiarity with report writing is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
- Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation
- Travel will be required on the job.
Location: Jammu, Srinagar, Kolkata and Puducherry
Period of engagement:
The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. Initial offer will be given for one-year, extendable up to the duration of the project. SRC contracts will be for up to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability and performance reviews.
Resource Coordinator will report to the Program Manager, Faculty members and Program Directors of the project.
Internal – Faculty, IIMJ Administration team
External – Clients (Central or State Governments, Corporate).
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Program Manager(Educational Programs) Contractual Payment: Rs. 60,000 – 75,000 per month
- State Resource Coordinator Contractual Payment: Rs. 40,000 – 45,000 per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Jammu and Kashmir
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may submit online application on or before 25th Jul 2021 by 05:00 PM.
- Fill in the application form online using the link below:
- Please address all queries regarding the application to firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone No:0191-2585837.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for Interview/ written/ skills test. Decision of the Institute to call the candidates for interview/ written/ skills test shall be final.
- Appointments will be governed by the relevant service rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview/ written/ skills test and reasons for not being called for interview/ written/ skills test.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of Institute shall be final and binding.
- Preference will be given to DAP candidates if found suitable.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- No correspondence will be entertained in relation to this advertisement.
- For all positions, knowledge of computer applications is essential.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of or all the posts.
- The Applicant must ensure whether he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post applied.
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized Universities/ Institutions only need to apply. Preference will be given to applicants who have acquired educational qualifications through full-time courses.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receipt of Online Application is 25th Jul 2021 by 05:00 PM.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Jammu invites online applications from eligible candidates for Non Teaching positions (Program Manager/ State Resource Coordinator)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.