Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Teaching Faculty Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February, 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses. The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers good accommodation facility. There is a provision of hostel for the students. There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the finest and most popular educational centers in the city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies.
Assistant Professor (Contractual) in the Department of Education & Extension on Consolidated salary of Rs. 30,000/- per month up to 31st may 2022.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (Contractual)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Education & Extension
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.Sc., B. Ed/ M. Ed with 55% Marks (5% relaxation to reserved category Candidates)
NET or SLET/ SET or Ph.D (in Education or Subject Specialization as prescribed in U.G.C Regulations)
Minimum educational qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor shall be as specified by the UGC in its regulations and accepted by the State Government time to time (as per rules mentioned in point No. 4.2,4.3(1) and 5.1(1) in SPPU circular No. 361 of 2020)
(Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in e-content development and delivery’)
1) A relevant grade which is regarded equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university, at the Master’s Level shall also be considered valid.
2) For reserved posts, candidates belonging to the concerned reserved category only should apply.
3) The candidate belonging to the reserved categories from outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open.
4) No correspondence will be made with ineligible candidates.
5) Candidates called for interview will have to remain present at their own expenses.
6) List of eligible candidates will be displaced on the University Website.
7) Date of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates on their e-mail/ Mobile Number.
8) Candidates are requested to refer SPPU Website (www.unipune.ac.in) from time to time
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Department of Education & Extension Rs. 30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their applications along with a complete bio-data and attested copies of all necessary documents/certificates to The Head Department of Education & Extension, SPPU by e-mail ONLY at email@example.com within TEN days from the issue of this advertisement.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Application submission is within TEN days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for the following post at the Department of Education & Extension, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune- 411007
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.