Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 26-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (NIPER) MOHALI – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), SAS Nagar is an autonomous Institute of National importance set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers by an Act of Parliament, to impart higher education and undertake advanced research in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Technology and Management. The Institute intends to fill the posts of Assistant Professors, one in each below mentioned discipline in Pay Level 12-A (Academic Pay Level) as per 7th CPC (Pay Range Rs. 1,01,500-1,67,400) on direct recruitment basis:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Natural Products
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
ASSISTANT PROFESSORS: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and at least 5 years of teaching / research / industrial experience with published work of high quality
- PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS: Strong background of chromatography and spectroscopy, including principles and applications of sophisticated hyphenated techniques (LC-MS, ICP-MS, GC-MS, NMR, etc.). Proficiency in analytical (including bioanalytical) method development, method validation and pharmacopoeial analysis is desirable. Industry experienced applicants are expected to have indepth knowledge of principles of quality assurance, quality control, GLP and stability testing. All candidates should be familiar with Indian as well as International regulatory quality guidelines.
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY (BIOTECHNOLOGY): Strong background in biochemical engineering/biotechnology/applied molecular biology/chemical engineering/bioprocess engineering/ fermentation technology / mammalian cell culture / plant cell culture / enzyme
technology with a thorough understanding in molecular biology/recombinant DNA technology / high cell density fermentation etc.
- MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY: The candidate should be well versed in all aspects of Medicinal Chemistry including organic synthesis, chemical biology, bioorganic chemistry. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience in drug discovery projects during and after Ph.D. (established in the forms of patents/publications/industrial experience). Experience in design and synthesis of bioactive compounds will be preferred.
- PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGY: The candidate should have published research work in high quality well recognized journals in the area of drug metabolism/ immunopharmacology / infectious diseases / receptor pharmacology/ pharmacokinetics with a very good academic record throughout and at least 5 years of teaching / research / industrial experience.
Candidate should have demonstrative leadership in in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and hands on training in the areas of flow cytometry / patch clamp technology / confocal microscopy / transgenic animals.
- NATURAL PRODUCTS: Post-doctoral research experience in Ayurvedic and allied sciences. Experience in Rasashastra/Dravyaguna/Ayurvedic pharmacy (formulations), pre clinical/clinical evaluation of traditional medicine formulations, AYUSH Pharmaceutical Research, Standardization of herbal drugs/traditional medicine formulations using modern techniques with markers. A candidate with Ayurveda / traditional medicine experience will be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Assistant Professors Pay Level 12-A (Academic Pay Level) as per 7th CPC (Pay Range Rs. 1,01,500-1,67,400)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for “_____”. The completed application forms should be sent to:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (NIPER),
SECTOR-67, S.A.S.NAGAR (MOHALI)-160062
The last date for receipt of application forms is 26.07.2021 (Monday) [15 days extended period i.e. upto 10.08.2021 (Tuesday) is allowed for the candidates from abroad].
The application(s) must be submitted as per prescribed application format including signed supplementary format(s) of synopsis and brief duties format and other information. The applications not in the prescribed format and not accompanied by the synopsis sheet shall be outrightly rejected. The synopsis duly filled in shall also be send (in .pdf format) through e-mail at
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 26.07.2021 (Monday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Mohali invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com