Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 24-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kota (IIIT, Kota) is an institute of national importance. IIIT Kota is a joint venture of the Ministry of Education (MoE) Govt. of India and Govt. of Rajasthan with Industry Partners in Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model. IIIT Kota was established in 2013. Currently, the institute is mentored by Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT Jaipur) and is situated at MNIT Jaipur. The main site of IIIT, Kota shall be constructed at Ranpur near Kota on 100.37 acres of land made available by the Govt. of Rajasthan.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior research Fellow (JRF) on contract in research project entitled “Early and automated diagnosis of dysgraphia using deep neural network” sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi for a period of 1 year.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior research Fellow (JRF)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Early and automated diagnosis of dysgraphia using deep neural network
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential: – First division (60% or equivalent CGPA) in B.Tech.
Desirable: – Research experience in the field related to machine learning, deep learning, image processing, and related areas.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
A soft copy of the duly completed application (scanned) on the prescribed format along with testimonials should be sent to undersigned by email latest by July 15, 2021. The position is on purely temporary basis. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the interview (offline/online)
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project. IIIT Kota reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same. So, the candidate must provide valid Email IDs in their applications.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on the announced date and time.
Dr. Basant Agarwal
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kota
2nd Floor, Prabha Bhawan, JLN Marg, Malaviya Nagar,
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before July 15, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kota invites applications from eligible candidates for Junior research Fellow (JRF) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org