Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
S R I C T is about finding solutions to social exclusion and disintegration and will look to work with private, public and third sector partners in stimulating cohesion, entrepreneurship, economic development and involvement in neighborhood renewal and regeneration within community of chemical industries at Ankleshwar.The basic academic philosophy of the Shroff S.R. Rotary Institute of Chemical Technology is to focus on Chemical Technology (covering Chemical Engineering and other Chemical Technology Courses) as the Gujarat’s industrial strength lies in these areas besides Chemical Engineering. The other guiding philosophy is to create R & D infrastructure in these areas (including trained manpower) to meet the industrial needs of Gujarat. The current degree programmes are designed to provide flexible training for students to meet the future demands of the process industry. The diverse curricula and training offered make our graduates employable not only to the process industry but also to the other economic sectors, such as management consultancy, banking, finance and accountancy.
UPL University of Sustainable Technology (Established under Gujarat Private University Act,2009) Managed by Ankleshwar Rotary Education Society Principal Supporter & Sponsor-UPL Ltd / Shroff family Website: www.srictin, Phone No: 9712177799.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Laboratory Assistant
- Library Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- SRICT invites applications for following Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Positions for Diploma Engineering, BE and ME Courses
- Professor Environment Engineering 1
- Associate Professor Environment Engineering 2
- Associate Professor Electrical Engineering 1
- Associate Professor Chemical Technology 1
- Assistant Professor Environment Engineering 1
- Assistant Professor Chemical Engineering 1
- Assistant Professor Computer Engineering 1
- Lecturer English 1
- Lecturer Computer Engineering 1
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering 1
- Lecturer Chemistry 1
- Lecturer Mathematics 1
- Laboratory Assistant Environment Engineering 2
- Laboratory Assistant Computer Engineering 1
- Laboratory Assistant Physics 1
- Laboratory Assistant Carpenter 1
- SRICT Institute of Science & Research invites applications for following Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff for B.Sc. / M.Sc. Chemistry Course
- Assistant Professor Chemistry 1
- Assistant Professor Physics 1
- Assistant Professor Biology 1
- Laboratory Assistant Chemistry 1
- Library Assistant Library Science 1
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Details of qualification, experience, Salary, other benefits and application format are available on http://www.srict.in/Career.aspx
SRICT is following GTU norms for the recruitment of Faculty members and Staff members and AICTE pay scale for Faculty .
SRICT HAS AN ENCOURAGING POLICY FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES SUCH AS GIVEN BELOW :
- Ph.D. / Research work /Consultancy
- Project work , Industry Training, Refresher courses for Industry personnel
- Paper Presentation : National level and International level
- Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop /STTP : National and International level
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please send your duly filled application form with supporting documents to The Vice Chairman, SRICT at email@example.com or by registered post with selfattested certificates and testimonials so as to reach our office on or before 7/7/2021. Candidates already in service should attach a copy of their latest salary slip/ certificate duly signed by the competent authority. Applications received in our format (available at our website) on or before the last date will only be considered
Note: Details of qualification, experience, Salary, other benefits and application format will be available on 23/6/21 after 11:00am
The applications received will be scrutinized and appropriately shortlisted. The interview schedule will be prepared and displayed on the institute website. Eligible candidates will be informed by e-mail /letter well in advance.
- Application Form Principal
- Application Form-Teaching Post
- Application Form-Non-Teaching Post
- Application form for Teaching Post (M. Sc.)
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Teaching Faculty Position last date for receiving applications is On or Before 7/7/2021
Non-Teaching Posts last date for receiving applications is On or Before 25/8/2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.