Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 17-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala IIITMK is an autonomous premier educational institution established by Government of Kerala in the year 2000. IIITMK is a multidisciplinary premier postgraduate institute conforming to the needs of building capacity at advanced levels of Computer Science and IT by realizing the dreams of students for higher knowledge with great emphasis in Science and Technology. Located in the majestic Technopark Campus in Trivandrum, IIITMK has an enviable academic ambience. The institute offers, post-graduate programmes such as MSc Computer Science with various specialisations, MPhil, Ph.D and PG Diploma in E-Governance.
IIITM-K invites the applications from eligible candidates for the following posts for its office at Maker Village, the largest electronic hardware incubator and ESDM facility in the country at Kochi
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification & Experience:
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or allied areas having experience 3 years’ experience with lab/shop with mechanical machines such as Haas milling machine, CNC machine, lathe etc Haas milling machine operation experience is mandatory
Capable of reading and understanding drawings and tolerances Knowledge of G-code
Desirable to have experience with control equipment and typical machinist tools (micrometers, calipers, indicators, deburring tools,etc.)
Willing to comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
Very good communication in English and Malayalam (spoken and written)
Ability to stand for extended periods of time, occasionally lifting up to 25 kg
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Technical Assistant Rs. 25,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 30 June 2021. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers . Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The
candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application
- The full-time contract appointment will be initially for a period of one year and may be extended based on the performance and requirements.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualifications and experience for the post
- If the documents submitted by any candidate are found incorrect/false at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any shortcomings are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- IIITMK has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage and the decision of IIITMK will be final.
- IIITMK has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement procedure at any stage and the decision of IIITMK shall be final in this regard.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the shortlisted candidate
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receipt of application on-line before 4pm latest by 30 June 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute Of Information Technology And Management, IIITM-K invites the applications from suitable candidates for the following Technical Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.