Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 17-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School, S P Marg, Lucknow was established on 1st September in the year 1993. The school has progressed leaps and bounds from its humble beginning as Army School into a well reputed CBSE institution in Lucknow. It admits boys and girls irrespective of the rank of their parents, caste, creed or social status. The school has classes from I to XII. The medium of instruction is English.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers (Adhoc)
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers(Adhoc)
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers (Adhoc) Counselor
- PRT( Adhoc) Assistant Teacher
- PRT(Adhoc) Martial Art Coach
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers (Adhoc). Physics
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers(Adhoc).
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PGT Post Graduate Teachers (Adhoc). Physics Must be a post graduate with the subject in which appointment is sought and qualified in B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each.
TGT(Adhoc). English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, History. Geography & Sanskrit Graduation with B Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case a candidate has not scored 50% marks in graduation but has qualified as a post graduate with the same main subject and scored 50% or more marks in PG/B Ed, the candidature shall be valid.
TGT (Adhoc) Counselor BA with Psychology or Graduate with a Certificate or diploma in Counseling. Preferably experience as a Counselor.
PRT( Adhoc) Assistant Teacher Graduates with 2 years D.E. Ed/B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Other qualifications as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws.
PRT(Adhoc) Martial Art Coach Graduate-International/National player in Martial arts, or NIS/lnternational Instructor in Martial arts, or Black belt in Martial Arts.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from our school website https://apsspmlko.com/ and submit the same duly filled (hard copy) (Applications through email will not be accepted) along with relevant documents and demand draft of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) (non refundable) in favour of Principal, APS, SP Marg, Lucknow in the school office latest by 12/July/ 2021 (between 1100 hours to 1400 hours) on working days. Tentative dates are 19/20 July 2021/exact date of interview will be intimated through phone call/e-mail. The School Management reserves all rights for selection/ rejection based on QR/Experience/Merit.
- Candidates to be prepared to appear for skill test for screening prior to the interview.
- Short listed candidates will be informed through SMS/telephone call. No separate call letters/notification will be issued. PRINCIPAL
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 12/July/ 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com