Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 15-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
In 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), the premier fashion Institute in India, has recently undertaken a new project of the Ministry of Textiles for development of a national knowledge portal titled “The Repository – Indian Textiles and Crafts (RTC)”. NIFT is looking for highly motivated professionals with experiences in relevant areas for the following posts (Technical Consultant / Research Assistant/ Technical Assistant / Documentation and Metadata Creator / Information Associate/ Information Assistant/ Research Associate) for the Project:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Consultant (IT) #
- Research Assistant (IT)
- Technical Assistant (IT)
- Documentation and Metadata Creator #
- Information Associate
- Information Assistant
- Research Associate
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Technical Consultant (IT) • M.E., (CS / IT), M.Tech., (CS/IT)/ MCA / MSC (IT) or equivalent qualification
• Minimum 5 years experience in system administration & data centre management/ Software development including, preferably, 2 years as a Technical Consultant;
• Good knowledge and understanding of the following :
Contemporary information retrieval technologies
Machine learning technologies
Implementation and delivery of IT Services in a networked environment.
• Experience of – handling large scale metadata harvesting;
• Open source technology, mobile App development;, design & development of library/Institutional/ Digital repository, preferred.
• Working with AI and/ Augmenting Technology
• Experience of handling Govt. Projects preferred
Research Assistant (IT) • B.E., (CS / IT) / B.Tech (CS/IT) or equivalent qualification Or • M.E., (CS / IT), M.Tech., (CS/IT)/ MCA / MSC (IT) or equivalent qualification
Technical Assistant (IT) B.E., (CS / IT) / B.Tech (CS/IT) / B.Sc (Computer Science) / Graduate & Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Documentation and Metadata Creator Master’s degree or equivalent in Library & Information Science or related field with a Bachelor’s degree in any other discipline
Information Associate Master’s or equivalent in Library & Information Science or equivalent
Information Assistant Master’s or equivalent in Library & Information Science
Research Associate • M.A./M.Sc. or equivalent in Textiles/Textile & Clothing/ Textile design/Fashion & Apparel / Textile Conservation or related disciplines Or NIFT/NID Graduate/3-4 year- diploma from a reputed design or craft institute; • Good articulation and writing skills are a must
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Technical Consultant (IT) Upto Rs. 80,000/- P.M.
- Research Assistant (IT) Upto Rs. 50,000/- P. M.
- Assistant (IT) Upto Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
- Documentation and Metadata Creator Upto Rs. 60,000 /- P.M.
- Information Associate Upto Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
- Information Assistant Upto Rs. 30,000/- P.M.
- Research Associate Upto Rs. 45,000/- P.M.
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The Terms of Reference (TORs) for the posts are available at https://nift.ac.in/careers
Last date to Apply :-09-07-2021
#Candidates who had already applied for the posts as mentioned in SI. No 1 & 4 against the advertisement published in March 2021 need not apply again.
All applicants must read the instructions below before filling out the application form in
• The applicants must refer to the brief note on the RTC project and details listed above before applying for the post to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
• Please note that the recruitment of the selected candidates will be for the tenure of the Project and initially for 01 year only and mere possession of the essential qualifications does not entitle candidates to be shortlisted for interview.
• The Posting of the selected candidate will be at Project Office at NIFT Head Office, New Delhi.
• The Application form duly filled in and converted to PDF must be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com on or before 9th July 2021. Please do not attach any other document(s) as proof of your qualifications or experience. Hard copy of the application form will not be accepted. Click here to download Application Form.
• The post applied for must be mentioned in the subject of the email, e.g. Application for the Post of Technical Consultant(IT)
• Please add rows for additional details, if required.
• The applicants must mention their IT related qualifications in the relevant field in the application form.
• An acknowledgement of the application form will be sent to the candidate. Please contact the Project Office at 011-26542028/26542192 in case you do not receive an acknowledgement .
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 09-07-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Non Teaching post (Technical Consultant / Research Assistant/ Technical Assistant / Documentation and Metadata Creator / Information Associate/ Information Assistant/ Research Associate)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com