Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 15-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education. Our Aims and Objectives To disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in tribal art, tradition, culture, language, medicinal systems, customs, forest based economic activities, flora, fauna and advancement in technologies relating to the natural resources of the tribal areas.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh is inviting the applications for contractual engagement of the following positions on purely temporary basis The details are as under:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Chief Consultant (Contractual)
- Laboratory Assistant (Medical Centre)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Chief Consultant (Contractual)
a. PG degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline from recognized University.
b. Served on a post on regular basis in Pay Level-6 or above in any Central/ State Government/ University/ Public Sector Undertakings and other Central or State Autonomous Bodies.
b. At least 25 years of working experience of Office work in different sections of any Central/State University.
a). Experience of dealing legal matters.
Laboratory Assistant (Medical Centre)
a. Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized University
b. DMLT from a recognized University Desirable:
a. Experience of work in Clinical/Medical Laboratories in State/Central Government.
b. Knowledge of Computer Applications
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Chief Consultant (Contractual) Consolidated Pay Rs. 80000/Month
- Laboratory Assistant (Medical Centre) Consolidated Pay Rs. 35000/Month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates should fill in online application form through IGNTU
website (www.igntu.ac.in). Important dates for online application and submission of soft copy through email are as under:
Opening Date: 07.06.2021
Closing Date: 21.06.2021
Last Date of receiving of soft-copy to email: email@example.com: 21.06.2021 Candidates have to submit the scanned copy of the Online Application with scanned copy of the following documents:
ii. Self attested copies of the certificates of proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste (in case of reserve categories), application fee details etc.,
iii. Endorsement by the Employer and/or NOC (if employed);
iv. Self-attested latest salary slips along with proof of regular scale of pay (if employed).
v. Scanned copy of the Online Application to be submitted to
email: firstname.lastname@example.org with self attested scanned copies of all relevant documents
vi. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the process of recruitment. The IGNTU will send call letters for interview through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
vii. The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his / her Parent’s name etc. should be written correctly in the online application in CAPITAL LETTERS as it appears in the class 10th certificate. Date of birth/ Age cannot be altered subsequently.
viii. Any changes / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- The engagement shall be purely on temporary basis and initially for a period of six months (subject to extension based on satisfactory performance). The selected candidates shall have no claim for regular appointments.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Skill Test through online mode. The University reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of certificates of essential qualification, experience, desirable qualification and receipt of application fee paid along with PDF of online Application Form to email: email@example.com Selected candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of Joining for verification.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. and other supporting materials as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc. which could not be detected at the time of document verification due to whatever circumstances, his/her appointment shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause.
- Selected candidate if employed with any Autonomous/ Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of joining.
- Candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly for updates related to recruitment notifications.
a. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
b. The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
c. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies according to the circumstances.
d. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Application Fees
i. Non-Refundable fees for UR/OBC category candidate is Rs 1000/
ii. Non-Refundable fees for SC/ST/PWD/EWS category candidate is 500/-.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of receiving of soft-copy on or before 21.06.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
091799 57268, 269734
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh is inviting the applications for contractual engagement of the following Chief Consultant /Laboratory Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.