Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 15-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
CT University (CTU) strives to provide a technologically advanced, ultra-modern, academically and socially vibrant campus that offers a safe and supportive educational environment for all. CT University is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, research-focused university offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. CTU’s multi-disciplinary curriculum leads students towards a strong foundation in the disciplines of Design & Innovation, Humanities and Physical Education; Hotel Management, Airlines & Tourism; Law; Engineering & Technology; Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sciences; Management Studies and Agriculture & Natural Sciences while enabling them to gain expertise in their own field. The programs at CTU bear the distinctive stamp of interdisciplinary and research, leading to scholarly publications and creative expressions by its faculty and students.
CT University is inviting applications from driven, bright, and motivated senior faculty members for various positions in teaching, research, and leadership positions such as Head of Departments, Head of Schools, Deans and Directors.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Dean/Associate Dean/ Assistant Dean
- Director, Additional Director / Assistant Director
- Assistant/Deputy Registrar, Controller Of Examination, Administrative Officers
Teaching Faculty Positions
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Trainer: Verbal Ability, Soft Skills, Aptitude, Tally Instructor, analytics Skills.
- Software Developers/Technical Roles: ASP. NET / MVC Developer / Web Developers, Sr / SQL Developer & Administrators, Data Scientist & Analyst, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Non-Teaching:HR Manager, HR Executive, Account Officer, Account Executive, Network Administrator, Admission Counsellor, Team Leader, Tele-Counsellor, Student Section Executive, Graphic Designer, Content Writer, Editor, Photo-grapher, Video-grapher, Residential Medical Officer, Veterinary Doctor (CPCSEA Animal House), Transport Officer, Data Entry Operator, Librarian, Asst. Librarian, Hostel Warden, Mess Manager, Front Desk Executive, Technician: Pharmacy, CSE/IT, Mechanical, Sewing, Civil, Agriculture, Civil Engineer, NCC Officer (C Certificate Holder), Office Executive (Dean Academics)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Applications Invited From Academia (with Masters/Ph.D.) and Industry For The Positions of
Dean/Associate Dean/Assistant Dean: Research & Innovation, Architecture, Research Degree Cell, Computer Sciences, Sport Science, Engineering, Hotel Management, Business/Management, Pharmacy and Healthcare Sciences, Social Sciences and Liberal Arts, Law, Academics
Director, Additional Director / Assistant Director Placement & Corporate Relations, International Relations, Information Technology, Admissions & Marketing Brand, Entrepreneur Development Cell, ERP Software Developer
Assistant/Deputy Registrar, Controller Of Examination, Administrative Officers: Academic Affairs. Curriculum Design & Development, Teaching & Learning, Academic Operations, Examination, Examination Conduct & Records
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor(s):
- HR Management
- Sports Management
- International Business
- Agri Business Management
- Healthcare Management
- Oil & Gas Management
- Business Analytics
- Hospital Administration
- Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile, Civil, CSE/IT
- Computer Applications
- Robotics & Automation
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Hotel Management
- Airlines & Tourism
- Multimedia and Animation
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Technology
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor(s):
- Urban Planning
- Interior & Furniture Design
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Medical Lab Technology
- Radiology & Imaging Technology
- Pharm. D/ Pharmacy Practice
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Food Technology
- Cardiac Care
- Critical Care
- Political Science
- Fine Arts
- Performing Arts (Theater, Music, Dance)
- Physical Education
- Foreign languages-
- German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification, Eligibility & Experience As per UGC/State Govt/PCI/COA/BCI/NCTE/ICAR norms.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
► Incentives for Funded Projects, Patent Filings, Research Papers, IPR Publishing in Quality Journals
► Incentives and Support of National and International Conferences
► Teacher Awards and Recognitions for Excellence in teaching, research and university improvement
► Revenue sharing on Consultancy work by faculty
► Multidisciplinary project work related Grants and research facilities
► Salary shall not be a constraint for deserving candidates & we will match the best offers in the sector.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
IMPORTANT NOTE: CT University reserves the right to not fill any of the above positions.
Applications mentioning the post along with the resume should be upload by http://erp.ctuniversity.in/Home/Apply or by post to Registrar, CT University at address mentioned above.
Sent within 07 days
The University Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Dean/Associate Dean/ Assistant Dean /Director/ Additional Director / Assistant Director Assistant/Deputy Registrar/ Controller Of Examination/ Administrative Officers/ Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Trainer / Non Teaching positions.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 07 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org