Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 14-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anant National University, India’s first Design university, aims to change the discourse in design education by making it multidisciplinary, industry relevant, and with a focus on sustainability and design thinking. The University takes a holistic approach to learning; focusing on developing foundational skills of collaboration, communication, critical thinking, empathy, and personal leadership, while creating strong conceptual understanding and hands-on experience in design education; for its Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Anant University aims to become one of the top universities in India by 2025, leading in the fields of design, built habitat and sustainability, reputed for its Indian roots and global standing. It is growing at a rapid pace and is on the path to become a 5,000 student university in ten years. To help us succeed in this mission we are looking for highly committed and entrepreneurial individuals to take on academic and administrative roles.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- School of Moving Images Department
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a postgraduate in Film & Video from NID, Ahmedabad or equivalent. S/he should preferably have an undergraduate degree in Design, Fine Arts, Liberal Arts or Technology, and preferably have some experience in teaching film & video (offline/online).
Experience:1-3yrs (Freshers may also apply)
- The position requires the candidate to have an interest (besides teaching) in various administrative tasks related to setting up and running of an innovative Moving Image faculty, including, but not limited to, curriculum development, budgeting, space & resource planning, scheduling, event-management, etc.
- Teach and supervise undergraduate and post-graduate students
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods in the classroom
- Guide students undertaking research projects involving films/videos as appropriate
- Assist in various departmental duties and support senior professors in their day-to-day academic tasks and functions
- Demonstrate practice based research and implementation
- Represent the university at conferences and deliver presentations when necessary
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As per UGC norms or higher for deserving candidates
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may submit an online application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support.
The University Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions.
If you believe you are a self-starter who enjoys working in a high performing team, while never missing an opportunity to crack a joke, we recommend you to consider applying for a role at Anant National University.If you wish to apply kindly click on the position and fill up the Application Form.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
School of Moving Images Department Posted Date 06-June-2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.