Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 12-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.”It is only through Right Education one can bring a desired and positive change in this society. Goyal Group of Industries envisaged the need of right education and so as an extension to the philosophy of, “SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS”, the Goyal Group marked its entry in the field of Education through JD College of Engineering & Management in year 2007. The Goyal Group is the name to reckon with in the casting industry. The three companies under the Goyal Group have redefined the Casting Industry in the country catering to 200 + industrial clients in the country as well as abroad. JDCOEM today is the name to reckon with for its Student Centric interventions to meet the objective of imparting Quality Engineering and Management Education aiming for the sole motto of making the leaders in chosen disciplines, ready to take on the challenges of world of work effectively and efficiently. The courseware addresses the educational and emotional needs of the students which in turn help them to advocate the cause of “Responsible Citizenship” not only at workplace but in all walks of life in the dynamic world order.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Faculty (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor)
- Aptitude & Soft Skill Trainer
- Wellness PG (Psychology)
- Marketing Staff / Manager
- Marketing Officer
- ERP Assistant
- Assistant Bus Supervisor
- Purchase Officer
- Clerk Graduate
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- Asst Manager (Accounts)
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Embedded systems & Power Electronics
- Electrical Basic Electrical Engineering
- Power Systems & Power Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mechanics,Transportation, Water Resource Engineering
- CSE-IT (Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology)
- Web based application development with PHP, CSE, Artificial Intelligence
- Operations Management & Cost Accounting
- Aptitude & Soft Skill Trainer
- Wellness PG (Psychology)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification, Experience & Salary as per AICTE/ DBATU / RTMNU Norms.
- Civil Applied Mechanics,Transportation, Water Resource Engg
- CSE/IT Web based application development with PHP, CSE, Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical Basic Electrical Engineering. Power Systems &Power Electronics
- ETC Embedded systems & Power Electronics
- MBA Operations Management & Cost Accounting
- Chemistry M.Sc (Erst Class) and/or NET/SET
- English MA. PhD and/or NET/SET
- Aptitude & Soft Skill Trainer UG/PG with relevant experience
- Wellness PG (Psychology). Diploma in counseling
AICTE REGULATIONS ON PAY SCALES, SERVICE CONDITIONS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF SUCH AS LIBRARY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING & PLACEMENT PERSONNEL IN TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION – (DEGREE) REGULATION, 2019.
1) Educational Qualifications. Experience, Pay Scales, etc applicable for the post are as per the norms specified by AICTE/Govt. of Maharashtra
2) Minimum qualification for Engg College-M .Tech. Polytechnic-B Tech
- Marketing Staff / Manager BE /Post Graduate / MBA with minimum 3-4 years experience
- Marketing Officer MSW and with experience of 3-4 yrs
- ERP Assistant B E./B Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (knowledge of ERP)
- Assistant Bus Supervisor Graduate with relevant experience
- Purchase Officer Graduate with relevant experience
- Clerk Graduate with exp. in MS-Office
- Graphic Designer Relevant qualification & experience
- Social Media Mktg. Expert Relevant qualification & experience
- Asst Manager (Accounts) M.Com/CA with relevant experience
- Accountant B.Com/M Com with relevant exp.
- Project Manager BE/PMP Certified / 6 Sigma Certified with relevant experience
- Data Analyst Graduate with relevant experience
- Telecaller Graduate good communication skills
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Higher start may be given to deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The CV giving full particulars should be sent latest by 5.00PM on 18.06.2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of attested testimonials, two photographs, Aadhar & Pan card with original documents will be required at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected. The institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Post applied for should be mentioned in the subject line of the email
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW NON-TEACHING Date: 14.06.2021
- Marketing Staff / Manager 10:30 AM
- Marketing Officer MSW 10:30 AM
- ERP Assistant 10:30 AM
- Assistant Bus Supervisor 11:00 AM
- Purchase Officer 11.00 AM
- Clerk Graduate 11.00 AM
- Graphic Designer R11:30 AM
- Social Media Marketing Expert 11:30 AM
- Asst Manager (Accounts) 12.00 Noon
- Accountant12.00 Noon
- Project Manager 100 PM
- Data Analyst 1.00 PM
- Tele-caller 1.00 PM
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18.06.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.