Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 11-06-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IIMBx is a programme started in August 2014 by IIM Bangalore with the aim of providing access to world-class education in management to every interested learner in India and across the world. IIMB believes in the disruptive power of technology and is committed to leveraging digital channels to bring our motto of radiant learning to life. The Institute aims to achieve this goal by offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) through edX, a not-for-profit online initiative of Harvard and MIT that offers online courses from the world’s best universities and organisations, IIMBx the digital learning platform of Indian Institute of management Bangalore via which we offer our customized programs and SWAYAM platform which is an initiative by the Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Pedagogical Research Associate – MOOCs Recruitment
The Pedagogical Research Associate will provide complete support for individual faculty members for Course design, Content research, Creation of digital courseware (videos, presentations, reading material, etc.), Online assessment strategy, and Course authoring. The role also includes liaising with MOOC support teams such as editors, cameramen, and instructional designers. Management of course delivery (TA role), Course QA and testing are an integral part of the role.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Pedagogical Research Associate – MOOCs
🌟 JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Delivering online course by working closely with the faculty and MOOC team in terms of:
• Course Design that defines the details about the course
• Content creation and research including preparing reading materials and assessments
• Video recording including assisting for the video shoots, working closely with the camera team in deciding the location and visuals
• Video editing support for the videos produced which includes preparing edit notes and visual resources (power point slides, images, etc.) as required by working closely with the Instructional Designer
• Technical course authoring by creating the course on the edX Platform, IIMBx and SWAYAM platform
• Course TA (Teaching Assistantship) including monitoring the course once it goes live in terms of active participation in the discussion forum as well as revising course, as per learner/instructor feedback.
• Learner Engagement by enhancing the delivery and by creating knowledge pathways for learners
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
• Strong command over written and spoken English
• Well versed with MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of online creative and visual tools is an added advantage
• Behavioural competencies such as leadership, teamwork, flexibility, communication and initiative
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Candidate should be a First-Class Graduate from of a reputed university
• Should have minimum 2 years’ experience
• Public Policy
• Business Law
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As per Institute norms. This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience
📌 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting
Please note: This is a rolling advertisement.
“The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity”
We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PwD candidates to apply for the position.
Closing date for applications is October 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Closing date for applications is October 31, 2021
📜 CONTACT INFORMATION
📫 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Pedagogical Research Associate – MOOCs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.